Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Professor Green | Rate Him
So basically the reason I'm making this thread is to try and get other countries to recognize music from the UK.

Freestyle:

One of his most famous songs:

So rate him guys, what do you think?

IMO he's the third best MC in the country.
Professor Green looks to me like he's extremely young.
I don't like how he alters his real voice, but his beats are good.
The video is telling me that it's hard to live in cities that are extremely populated referring to the place he lives as a jungle.
If I'm mistaken, I'm sorry.
(12-12-2011, 05:10 PM)User Bars Wrote: Professor Green looks to me like he's extremely young.
I don't like how he alters his real voice, but his beats are good.
The video is telling me that it's hard to live in cities that are extremely populated referring to the place he lives as a jungle.
If I'm mistaken, I'm sorry.

How do you mean he alters his voice? If you're talking about the accent that's Hackney for you haha.

But yeah that's pretty much what the bad parts of London are like, like in Hackney where he grew up. He used to earn a living by selling weed.
(12-12-2011, 05:13 PM)BreShiE Wrote: How do you mean he alters his voice? If you're talking about the accent that's Hackney for you haha.

But yeah that's pretty much what the bad parts of London are like, like in Hackney where he grew up. He used to earn a living by selling weed.

Oh wow, I didn't realize it was an accent.
I thought it was some sort of auto-tune.
Yes that's just the London accent, it's different in different places but that's Hackney.

See:
Meh, In my opinion He's not that Good, Mainly because I don't like that type of music
I think he's pretty good. 1-10 it would be 8-10.
Pretty ill freestyle right there. Thought he mixed music?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lil Wayne - Green & Yellow New York 13 2,354 02-15-2011, 08:31 AM
Last Post: cOld fus1on
  Forget You - Cee Lo Green Cee Lo Green 10 1,011 01-24-2011, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Corpse
  Green Day + Oasis = Epic. Jordan L. 15 1,381 07-10-2010, 12:38 PM
Last Post: 6010fd12