Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Song from my childhood
As most of you don't know, I'm originally from Russia. My mother sang me this, when I was younger.

It's a very nice song, and patriotic.

"Don't treat life as a losing battle, but as an ongoing challenge."
[Image: df0oS.png]
This was a song from my childhood! Tongue

[Image: 7852a4f82ad771e52d711263cb875a6e.png]
That's pretty cool. I never knew you were from Russia. I've never heard any other Russian songs aside from the National Anthem and the "trolol" song.
(12-15-2011, 05:20 AM)๖ۣۜPurple ๖ۣۜHaze Wrote: That's pretty cool. I never knew you were from Russia. I've never heard any other Russian songs aside from the National Anthem and the "trolol" song.

Most people are in the same boat as you.
You have such good English for being Russian, props to you for that. I myself haven't heard any other songs in Russia before (apart from the trollololol guy)
(12-15-2011, 11:14 AM)BreShiE Wrote: You have such good English for being Russian, props to you for that. I myself haven't heard any other songs in Russia before (apart from the trollololol guy)

That is the main song that everyone knows. It's pretty funny, actually.
But, as for my English I pretty much self taught myself it. I have a lot of flaws, in some things but I do write a lot.
That's a pretty cool song. Never knew you were Russian either :/
(12-15-2011, 01:55 PM)Hуѕтєяιa X™ Wrote: That is the main song that everyone knows. It's pretty funny, actually.
But, as for my English I pretty much self taught myself it. I have a lot of flaws, in some things but I do write a lot.

Thats amazing Hysteria. Did you just practice english by reading and writing on the internet?
(12-15-2011, 08:09 PM)Jaxon Wrote: Thats amazing Hysteria. Did you just practice english by reading and writing on the internet?

When I moved to Canada, I learned it from school, a little. But mostly from the internet. I am better at teaching myself things than taking classes or learning from others.
Downfall is, I've been away from Russia and it's culture for so long, I can't speak it as well anymore. Plus I can't practice it still with the keyboard I have.
Pretty nice song the problem is i don't understand it.