Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Quitting smoking idea?
For the people who say that quitting cold-turkey works, your wrong. Try to wheen yourself off (Decreasing Dosage) or Get the Patch (Nicotine gum is Nasty). At least that's what I did.
(12-23-2011, 06:20 AM)Clones Wrote: No one can quit at once... My suggestion is when you want to smoke, go to shop and buy only one cigarette, and come back home, then after sometime go and buy one and come back. Also, have some special meal which can help you not to smoke

(12-23-2011, 09:05 AM)SoleWiz Wrote: For the people who say that quitting cold-turkey works, your wrong. Try to wheen yourself off (Decreasing Dosage) or Get the Patch (Nicotine gum is Nasty). At least that's what I did.

So you 2 are trying to tell me i am wrong?
I have not smoked for months. Cold turkey.
Wont smoke again so sorry guys but the fact is you 2 are completely wrong.
I know of many people that have quit cold turkey.
Hell my wife is another good example. Gave up when i did.
Completely wrong you 2 and only makes it harder for those genuinely wanting to give up to reading dribble like that.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

I don't think that smoking 15 or 16 smokes in one good is good for you. Please stop smoking, and try another method. Just try eat rather than smoking, or throw something valuable away when you smoke...
Smoking cigs can reduce the money that you spend on them.

Also, you will not be coughing and not develop lung cancer.

Just some good ideas when thinking about quitting.
I took the habit of smoking at the age of 15. Anyway, I stopped by reducing to two cigarettes per day, from ten. I slowly gave the habit up. It's useless, I didn't see a reason to. Now, It's been two years and I haven't wanted to even touch a cigarette.
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
[Image: aTiq3.png]
While quitting cold turkey sure is the hardest I'm sure, I feel it is also the best way because it gives the the confidence that you don't need it anymore.

My mom got herself an electronic cigarette and she hasn't smoked a real cig since. She's starting to slowly smoke less and less.
Don't, quitting smoking doesn't change anything.

Mostly they say like stop smoking it's bad for you, I personally don't know anyone who died cuz of smoking, so doesn't work with me.

Then they say, quitting smoking saves you a lot of money, then you ask what am I going to do with the money.
Most people say "You buy things you like", but I like smoking and that is why I buy them.

Really I don't see the point about that "Smoking is bad".
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(01-06-2012, 05:38 AM)NekoChan Wrote: Don't, quitting smoking doesn't change anything.

Mostly they say like stop smoking it's bad for you, I personally don't know anyone who died cuz of smoking, so doesn't work with me.

Then they say, quitting smoking saves you a lot of money, then you ask what am I going to do with the money.
Most people say "You buy things you like", but I like smoking and that is why I buy them.

Just because you don't know of anyone who died from smoking doesn't mean they don't exist and that all of a sudden smoking is good for you.

Quote:Then they say, quitting smoking saves you a lot of money, then you ask what am I going to do with the money.

You'd rather spend $1000's of dollars per year on smokes to harm your lungs instead of saving it or buying other things that will actually do you benefit?

Quote:Really I don't see the point about that "Smoking is bad".

Do some research about it and i'm sure you have enough sense in your brain to see why
(01-06-2012, 05:38 AM)NekoChan Wrote: Don't, quitting smoking doesn't change anything.

[Image: 2_2.jpg]

Hope that explains it to you Neko. Just because you don't personally know someone who's died from it doesn't mean others don't. As for the OP, find something else to occupy your time such as gum or sunflower seeds. Even dip would be a step up from smoking.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Caught smoking, need help BIG TIME netodude 4 1,025 09-15-2012, 06:34 PM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  Caught Smoking Weed Smoke2Joints 10 2,711 08-16-2011, 02:23 AM
Last Post: Mark Zuckerberg
  tell me its a good idea, say its the right thing to do Reykjavik 17 2,236 08-07-2011, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Bauer
  Feel like quitting.. ThatOneGuy 8 3,184 07-27-2011, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Cronus
  Smoking substitute Solidify 13 1,686 05-06-2011, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Fragma