Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Quitting smoking idea?
smoking is an oral asphyxiation which means that after a while of being a smoker it becomes habit to put something to your mouth, an easy way to help quit smoking is to always have a tootpick or gum or something along those lines in ur mouth.
[Image: Starstrucksig.gif]
(01-17-2012, 09:24 AM)lnvisible Wrote: smoking is an oral asphyxiation which means that after a while of being a smoker it becomes habit to put something to your mouth, an easy way to help quit smoking is to always have a tootpick or gum or something along those lines in ur mouth.

That's actually true... I've also heard people using jelly beans, because gum can get annoying if you're chewing it in stress constantly to null out the "cravings".
Well I actually recently quit smoking cigarettes. It was a bit difficult but your situation is different. Anyways I think the gum chewing technique is a good idea. I just forced myself to stop buying them.
Dont be fu-cking weak!
SERIOUSLY just say no!
I did it and i dont care what anyone says. All you have to do is say no.
Your body is not stronger than your mind. Not even close.
Worst case scenario you have the urge every 10 minutes or so for a smoke.
It lasts like 30 seconds and you move on.
Its not like someone has a gun to your head!
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Gum usually works like some1 already mentioned..
[Image: IYOy9.png]
Stopping smoking is VERY hard i used to smoke some time ago i tried several times to stop and failed miserably. From personal experience i would set yourself a day in 2-4 weeks time build up your confidence and keep telling yourself you will stop. Will power is the most essential part of stopping smoking if you build up that will power and tell yourself you will stop you will succeed. Hope this helps Thumbsup
Eligible.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Caught smoking, need help BIG TIME netodude 4 1,025 09-15-2012, 06:34 PM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  Caught Smoking Weed Smoke2Joints 10 2,711 08-16-2011, 02:23 AM
Last Post: Mark Zuckerberg
  tell me its a good idea, say its the right thing to do Reykjavik 17 2,236 08-07-2011, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Bauer
  Feel like quitting.. ThatOneGuy 8 3,184 07-27-2011, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Cronus
  Smoking substitute Solidify 13 1,686 05-06-2011, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Fragma