Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ferrets
omg, those are absolutely adorableee! lol who cares if they are a "rodent", since when did people care about that? I have always had pet mice, rats, hamsters, gerbils, I mean when I was 12, but now we just have a Chinchilla <3
I don't have any but they look very cute.
I don't have any pets, but there were ferrets in my Animal Science class a few year ago and they were adorable.
I used to own ferrets. And had them inside also.
Yes they do smell but you can get there scent glans taken out which stops them smelling ( i dont recommend )
The reason they smell is to attract there partners.
Girl ferrets have to be desexed if they do not breed because of infection and possible death to the girl.
If you have one boy and one girl for example then they will smell your house out.
But if the girl is desexed then the boy will ease up on the smells as will the girls. ( i did this )

Personally i highly recommend them as pets. There great fun and live for a good length of time.
Great with kids and just gorgeous.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

My cousin used to have one, not anymore though.
Is it true that when they sleep, they go into a type of 'hybernation' (IDK how to explain it), and it is really hard to wake them up?

Those look super cool, don't they like eat your couch,.... I hope you get what I'm trying to say.