Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Stop.
So mabey a new member can become staff? someone trustworthy, reasonable & honest.
[Image: 122buc0.png]
(12-05-2011, 09:34 AM)WTC Wrote: So mabey a new member can become staff? someone trustworthy, reasonable & honest.

If Fragma steps down Omni will probably post requirements and have applications and all of that good stuff.
[Image: HJzrC.png]
(12-05-2011, 09:34 AM)WTC Wrote: So mabey a new member can become staff? someone trustworthy, reasonable & honest.

Actually, all the good members left, there's only Fragma, Sam and I left from the old members, Ace left already so it's only us two left. I don't believe I deserve moderator either, I've only been here a few months but we'll see what happens.

EDIT: I noticed Sam is back also, that's a good thing. Smile
Unfortunately, until Omni starts to care about this forum, things are only going to get worse.
Hopefully by stepping down from being a Moderator, Omni might take notice and do something.
I PM'd him about a week ago, and he's read my PM, but still hasn't removed me as staff, or replied.

At first I could handle the lack of administration, the spamming, the bots, the LQP, etc... But it's been over a year now where this problem has been taking over, and I just can't be bothered with it any more. SF doesn't deserve to be abandoned. The legit members here are fantastic.
Fragma, you're all we've got to keep this forum running. If you step down from staff then we have nothing mate, please don't. It'll get better eventually, just try to wait it out? We need you! Sad
(12-05-2011, 10:14 AM)Fragma Wrote: Unfortunately, until Omni starts to care about this forum, things are only going to get worse.
Hopefully by stepping down from being a Moderator, Omni might take notice and do something.
I PM'd him about a week ago, and he's read my PM, but still hasn't removed me as staff, or replied.

At first I could handle the lack of administration, the spamming, the bots, the LQP, etc... But it's been over a year now where this problem has been taking over, and I just can't be bothered with it any more. SF doesn't deserve to be abandoned. The legit members here are fantastic.

Damn it! So your going and Omniscient doesn't care for this forum yet.
That makes me feel even more sick now.
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
(12-05-2011, 10:33 AM)ρяιη¢є Wrote: Damn it! So your going and Omniscient doesn't care for this forum yet.
That makes me feel even more sick now.

Things will get better, give it around a year and it'll start getting better.

I have a feeling Omni is going to remove the award once the site gets to 500k posts.
(12-05-2011, 10:25 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Fragma, you're all we've got to keep this forum running. If you step down from staff then we have nothing mate, please don't. It'll get better eventually, just try to wait it out? We need you! Sad

I haven't even been here long but this ^. You leaving is probably just going to make things worse. I think you should wait it out with us for a little longer Big Grin
[Image: HJzrC.png]
Don't worry, me and Fragma have had a conversation about this, and I agree with him doing it.
I can see the logic in why Fragma wants to/has to step down.
However; I still think that getting people's attention to join SF not for the Support Feather will be a step in the right direction.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Suggestion] To stop the HF spammers Stiggie 19 3,431 06-01-2011, 01:01 PM
Last Post: 0xE9