Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Stop.
(12-05-2011, 10:14 AM)Fragma Wrote: Unfortunately, until Omni starts to care about this forum, things are only going to get worse.
Hopefully by stepping down from being a Moderator, Omni might take notice and do something.
I PM'd him about a week ago, and he's read my PM, but still hasn't removed me as staff, or replied.

At first I could handle the lack of administration, the spamming, the bots, the LQP, etc... But it's been over a year now where this problem has been taking over, and I just can't be bothered with it any more. SF doesn't deserve to be abandoned. The legit members here are fantastic.

You're the guy that walked out on the job not me. I keep this place updated and running. It was your position to remove the spam and deal with support for members.

But anyways...

This place isn't in any dire situation. It's a bit stagnant for growth right now and that's about it.

I'll assign some new staff and keep an eye on the place until things are smooth.

We've seen an increase in bot spam but it's not out of control. Just needs to be deleted asap.

Considering how I think this thread will go I'm going to just lock it.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Suggestion] To stop the HF spammers Stiggie 19 3,342 06-01-2011, 01:01 PM
Last Post: 0xE9