Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Christmas Traditions
[Image: viZGC.png]

Since it's getting close to that time of year. Let's share some of your Christmas traditions!!!

Mine: Every year on Christmas Eve we're allowed to open one present. We drink hot chocolate by the fireplace and tell memories of Christmas's past.

So many great traditions to share what are some of yours?
[Image: HJzrC.png]
On christmas eve, our family and friends come over to my house. My dad makes a huge meal, usually ham with other dishes, and we exchange gifts. Then, on the next day (Christmas), we go to my grandparents house, they make a HUGE meal, and we get our presents (My GPs are RICH$$$$ GOOD GIFTS), then we eat dessert. I love christmas.
I'm back on SupportForums after a 5 year hiatus.
On the eve We are going to church, meet friends, watching cribs and enjoying...
[Image: 6c221674de.png]
We usually eat a bunch of cake.

Also we like to go over our grandma's house ^^
I don't celebrate Christmas, although I do enjoy watching most of the Christmas movies that are shown on TV Big Grin
When I was younger I always opened one presant christmas eve as well, as I got older I decided I didn't like that idea as I recieved less each year.
First , Go to church and pray to god . Once I've return home then starts the Christmas celebrations with gifts , sweets , Chocolates , movies and some times drinks too. Big Grin
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
I don't celebrate Christmas either. However the traditions and movies certainly make everyone happy and friendly =)
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
I love Christmas. We usually go to church at midnight on Christmas Eve. Then in the morning, we'll open presents, then go to my Grandma's, have a huge Christmas dinner with the rest of the family, and then other presents are opened.

I always look forward to the Christmas dinner mostly though!
Not much of a tradition, but I just waste my day playing games.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Merry Christmas S F (humor) DAMINK™ 6 783 12-25-2011, 04:05 AM
Last Post: Techie.
  Merry Christmas SupportForums!! | Christmas Challenge BreShiE 16 1,399 12-17-2011, 02:31 PM
Last Post: wills
  What did SF get for Christmas? Lith 24 4,330 01-12-2011, 07:27 AM
Last Post: Break
  Making Mom Christmas Present [[HELP]] Pedo 2 694 12-24-2010, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Techie©
  So, what are you doing for Christmas? Pyratepig 6 1,202 12-22-2010, 01:05 AM
Last Post: PinZ