Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halo 3 is The Best Game Ever
I only played Halo 3 a few times. Its fun with my friends. I like Cod4 because its fun to hide. And I never played BF3
I'd have to say Counter-Strike 1.6 Best game ever in my opinion Smile and i'm pro in this game Big Grin

[Image: UTLN2.gif]
Nah brobro, but Halo 2 tops 3.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Halo 3 is definitely not the best game, but it is one of the best shooters ever made,
The campaign is dull, the game is so good for its competitive style and MM.
Also there is no such thing as a wrong Opinion.
And if you think Halo 3 is the best game EVER made, then obviously you can't afford any other game other than halo 3, cuz ive played at least 3 games better than halo 3 this week alone.
[Image: Starstrucksig.gif]
He said he was just joking and he wasn't that biased. -,-
I'm back on SupportForums after a 5 year hiatus.
Best game ever? No
Relatively fun game? Hardly

The best halo game ever = Halo 2

Halo 3 was a disgrace and just a complete disappointment as was Halo Wars and Halo Reach.
Halo 3 was a good game. Halo Reach was a disgrace.
I'm back on SupportForums after a 5 year hiatus.
Lol I'd only ever heard good things about Halo. And how it was such a good game. Glad to know how it really is so I won't go waste my time and money -_-
[Image: HJzrC.png]
Halo 3 is probably in my top 5 for favorite games, but I don't think it's my all time favorite.
Halo as a series beats any other game hands down for me. It got people involved in such a deep level i have not seen with any other game. There were so many things you could do.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your favorite game or game series? killermanjaro65 41 5,838 08-05-2013, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Uzi
  Your favorite Halo game? Lеgеnd 37 4,201 01-09-2012, 10:57 AM
Last Post: adampelletgun
  How to mod Halo Reach Credits Epeolatry 8 860 12-11-2011, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Hex
  Thoughts on Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary? X-SiiZZLE 2 542 11-26-2011, 04:23 AM
Last Post: Graveee
  Halo thread. Professional. 7 1,026 11-15-2011, 05:06 PM
Last Post: Floodingport