Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Geek Squad | New Leader | Now Recruiting
Name: Ignite
Link to SF Tutorials you have made:
How to be a succesful leader!
Weight loss guide!
Will you be willing to post in our subforum twice a day?: Of course.
Why should you be accepted to the Geek Squad above other applicants?:

I can contribute my time and dedication, My support and kindness I am a very down to earth guy, I take time when helping others and also listen carefully to those teaching me, I am knowlegeable in many specific areas, such as computing, malware, gaming and monetizing. I can also help the group finanically with donations if of course they are needed, I hope to contribute tutorials and guides and even projects that a rise within the group.
I have good knowledge of english, science and media and being a top student in all criterias, and with my knowledge I feel I can support the group not and members of the group too, whether it be emotionally or finanically, I'll be there.

Why do you want to join the Geek Squad?: I would like to learn more about each area and even share my own knowledge. I am also willing to create programs and applications representing the group. I am hoping to teach members in the group and learn too it would be an honour to be a part of such an amazing and succesfull group. I have many talents and skills and willing to share my knowledge in each area to create guides, tutorials, and even applications.
Will you set examples for other SF members to follow?: Yes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Geek Squad | New Leader | Now Recruiting - by Ignite. - 11-30-2011, 11:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Youtube Crew - Now Recruiting Thomas 22 6,638 01-18-2020, 04:02 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  OnlineGamers [Now Recruiting] NekoChan 192 53,974 12-24-2019, 03:23 AM
Last Post: pearl
  Pet Lovers [Recruiting!] Reality 37 15,729 12-27-2016, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Hosting.
  Geek Squad Official Announcement Grin 11 3,580 11-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  [Looking For Leader] Health Squad King 10 4,340 12-30-2011, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Juicy Booty