Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MyBB not sending activation mails
MyBB was working fine until i changed hosting.I am using PHP mailing system from Admin Panel of MyBB .After i changed my hosting the activation mails stopped sending and when i contacted the hosting company IE Dotvps they told me check the admin panel .So what should i do?
Perhaps it's a problem with your SQL tables. Check to make sure they're all correct and the usernames and passwords authorized for MyBB match the tables of your hosting.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
I myself and many other people have received this problem when owning their own MyBB websites, I couldn't resolve the issue so I turned email activation off from my forum completely. I either just manually activate them or allow them the ability to join without having to go through the activation process.
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
To me it sounds like an server/hosting issue if it was working fine unroll you changed hosts. I would contact your host about this
(11-14-2011, 05:45 AM)Spudster Wrote: To me it sounds like an server/hosting issue if it was working fine unroll you changed hosts. I would contact your host about this

I contacted to my host they said everything is fine from their side

(11-13-2011, 02:18 PM)Uzi Wrote: I myself and many other people have received this problem when owning their own MyBB websites, I couldn't resolve the issue so I turned email activation off from my forum completely. I either just manually activate them or allow them the ability to join without having to go through the activation process.

I will do the same as there is no choice
Also pay a visit to MyBB's Community Forums and ask them from there.
They always give me a lot of support for my website, they might be able to do the same for you.
Make a thread within their General Support forum and you shall hopefully receive a quick reply.
I haven't requested any support for that issue and since my website with 950+ members got defaced and taken down I'm not going to bother.
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
(11-14-2011, 09:48 AM)Uzi Wrote: Also pay a visit to MyBB's Community Forums and ask them from there.
They always give me a lot of support for my website, they might be able to do the same for you.
Make a thread within their General Support forum and you shall hopefully receive a quick reply.
I haven't requested any support for that issue and since my website with 950+ members got defaced and taken down I'm not going to bother.

Ok i will posted a thread there waiting for a reply
Yeah, their forums is the best way to get a solid response.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MyBB Activation Problem Jackk 2 1,178 04-08-2013, 10:09 AM
Last Post: TheArmyKid
  How to Make your MYBB Central Plugin Compatible with new Mybb Billy Mays 3 1,886 07-12-2011, 06:40 PM
Last Post: Billy Mays