Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle Field 3 or Gear of War 3?
Might be a little late, but Gears has been shitty since Gears 2. The first in this series was the only good one. Buy BF3 it will keep you happy for several days of play time.
Meow Meow Meow Meow, Meow Meow Meow Meow, Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow
I've never really played either, but from the small bits of Battlefield 3 I have played, It is a slow-paced game. If you like slower games than BF3 is your best choice, and Faster paced games, then GoW3. Your best bet is to rent and try both of the games and see which one you like most.
Its probably too late now, but I would have to say that the two games are completely different and it all depends on what genre you like best. As others have said already one is more "slow" paced and the other is more "fast" paced. It really all depends which you prefer. BF3 can be "fast" at times. However, BF3 can also be slow. I just really dont thing that they can be compared together IMO. Hope you are enjoying our pick though! Cheers! Smile
BF3, I rage WAY too much on GoW3.
Battle Field 3.

I have played other versions.
I would go with Gears of War 3, just becauseI LOVE the storyline for GoW
[Image: Starstrucksig.gif]
I personally could never get to grips with Gears of War; there was something about it which I didn't really enjoyed, even though I purchased and completed the first and second game. Battlefield, on the other hand, is a game series which I enjoy.
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
Battlefield 3 for sure, Best game out.
[Image: logo_darkbg.png]
bf3 by far. BF4 is crap imho. Way too easy!
BF3
I don't really like the game anymore but I like it a hell of a lot better than GoW 3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gears of War Judgment opinions Zotice 5 464 07-17-2013, 08:58 PM
Last Post: ViN
  Beta - Whispers of War Sir 5 874 03-31-2011, 01:32 PM
Last Post: r0yaL
  God of War: Ghost of Sparta (free demo code) JDBar 5 975 01-30-2011, 06:39 PM
Last Post: GSR
  Battle Field Bad Company 2? IamKris 10 1,541 01-09-2011, 12:57 PM
Last Post: DggR
  Gears Of War 3 Brutal Styles 65 12,733 12-21-2010, 07:26 PM
Last Post: leoj