Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
What are you studying/doing?
As it says on the tin.

BSc Psychology at Manchester Uni myself. Had a top quality job in Greggs but I just left.
IT and Website Development is a part of my GCSE studies.
Not really into College yet, I'm at my last year at school but I'm attempting to get into a nearby College soon enough.
At first I wasn't really looking forward to leaving school but now I cannot wait, this shall be fun and I've always wanted to learn about Websites, graphics and more.
I guess I just want to improve on what I already know.
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
I'm currently taking double Business Studies and double ICT.
[Image: cooldude.png]

(09-05-2011, 08:36 AM)Orgy Wrote: If you understand what you're doing, you aren't learning anything. ;)
SAT Chemistry, Advanced English, Advanced Geometry and Advanced Global History, Digital Video Production & Spanish 2.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
How long have you lot been learning/studying that?
I'm graduating High School, then applying to attend Penn State University, main campus.
I'll be achieving my bachelor's degree in Accounting.
I graduated high school, then went off to john jay to study criminal justice but have failed to achieve this as I just took a long pause for now
due to a family crises.
[Image: 122buc0.png]
Hopefully BSc Software Engineering, Mechatronics, IT or Operating Systems.
Working as a Systems Engineer for an insurance company on the South coast England - Part of an internal IT team for the company.

Never went to college or University. Was accepted into an IT academy headed by Microsoft. - Went on from there.
(11-20-2011, 01:16 PM)Ignite. Wrote: How long have you lot been learning/studying that?
It's just for this year; next year I wanna take Physics and US History.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Random Question/Discussion About Studying in General wtftwice 10 2,185 07-06-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post: Bigandrewgold
  Studying For Chemistry blazendevil2 3 1,179 06-24-2011, 06:18 AM
Last Post: FaRLisLe
  Need studying techniques. spY[3Mo] 7 1,122 06-24-2011, 06:10 AM
Last Post: FaRLisLe
  [Tutorial]How to Stay Awake While Studying[Tutorial] Thomas 11 5,325 05-09-2010, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Thomas