Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photoshop Project...
Does anyone want to do my photoshop project for me? I suck at photoshop and hope someone from here can help me pass Smile

Send me a message via PM if you want to help.
I'm back on SupportForums after a 5 year hiatus.
Give me the details of what you would like and I might give it a shot.
If it's a large project then I wouldn't really have the necessary time to spend on it.
Also if it's designing a website theme then I'm unable to complete that right now, thanks.
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
I could try and help if it's more freestyle.
I could help. Or Grin or Uzi could. Shoot me a PM.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
(11-14-2011, 09:47 AM)Uzi Wrote: Give me the details of what you would like and I might give it a shot.
If it's a large project then I wouldn't really have the necessary time to spend on it.
Also if it's designing a website theme then I'm unable to complete that right now, thanks.

Basically, all I have to do is take a picture, like a car for example, remove the background, and put in a different one, such as a basketball game etc...

Much help would be appreciated! What is good is that SupportForums is unblocked on my school's computers so I can come on here and get the pic if anyone makes it.
I'm back on SupportForums after a 5 year hiatus.
(11-14-2011, 02:34 PM)Viking Wrote: Basically, all I have to do is take a picture, like a car for example, remove the background, and put in a different one, such as a basketball game etc...

Much help would be appreciated! What is good is that SupportForums is unblocked on my school's computers so I can come on here and get the pic if anyone makes it.
Very easy.
Do you have a specific car in mind?
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018