Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
why shouldnt a sex offender harm himself?
(11-30-2011, 09:59 PM)Guest Wrote: I just wanted to say thank you to the people that posted. I was really down and right there... thank you for all your insight and the time you took to write to me on here. It did help out alot. I am pushing through the struggle one day at a time. Today was a really great day, I am now off parole and now have much more freedom. I also spend more time with the love of my life even though she is just my friend and were not together. I rather have that then nothing at all, because at the end of the day she is what matters to me. Its still going to be hard with the whole job thing but one step at a time seems to do the trick for right now. And again thank you everyone that read this and had some thought or input to this.

Being friends is a start that you can build on just remember to be honest with her. And take things one day at a time. And keep your head up, you can do a lot more than people tell you that you can do. You can make something out of thing. Just smile and go on. Things will continue to look better.

I wish you all the best of luck. And remember we're always here for you. Smile
[Image: HJzrC.png]
Don't kill yourself, you have one shot at life, and one only. You can not possibly reincarnate. But what's past is the past, you still can change yourself. Change for the better, ignore all those bad things, talk to your girlfriend about it if you want to. And smile! (:
Please don't kill yourself, your life is as precious as jewelry, well, maybe alot more than that but you know what I mean.

Good luck!~
Xuanson.
Sorry to hear you deep story and sorry you feel that way.
Whatever you do, don't kill yourself. Do not take the easy path out.
Deal with your problems like you have been and man up.

If this girl don't like you in that way anymore well get over her, crap happens but life rolls on.

I wish you all the best and try stay out of jail, it's a crap place.
I highly suggest therapy. And try to avoid illegal activities.
I don't know what to tell you, but don't resort to suicide.
It's always a shame to see someone take there life over stupid small things.
Life is amazing, don't let something stupid get you down.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First-Time Sex? Zionoxis 1 604 03-17-2013, 11:34 AM
Last Post: Hidden™
  Sex or girlfriend EagerToLearn 9 2,066 10-25-2012, 12:10 PM
Last Post: EagerToLearn
  I have a serious issue sex and relationships. K3STR3Lx 7 1,151 03-07-2012, 04:10 AM
Last Post: Starbreak
  guide to self harm [cutting] Techie© 31 2,597 12-06-2011, 01:36 PM
Last Post: Sodomy
  Self harm.. spection 21 2,073 11-04-2011, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Party