Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Your Opinion
What do you guys think about this MyBB theme:
http://gyazo.com/7b2a376bc86dc3fb22a3c1e9b38bb8a5.png

I'm thinking about making it the theme for XBLForums.net once It's all finished and done, but not sure. What do you guys think?
I think thats a really good theme i love it and it looks just like xbox.com's theme good work man.
That's the kind of look we were going for, thanks for the feedback.
It's very identical to the Xbox.com theme.

Good work BreShiE, I like it alot.
Zombot | Support Forums | Hack Forums | Zombot
An eye for an eye, will leave the whole world blind.
Guys, don't say good work to me, lol. My friend made it, not me. But yes he has done an extremely awesome job on the theme. Smile
It's alright. There are some dodgy bits here and there, and I'm not sure about the darker shades of green. Also I'm not a fan of the Mod & Admin CP links being at the footer. Other than that though it's a pretty good job.
Your theme it's great i like it
Also dont you know hot to [img]
If you need help feel free to pm me, i love to help peoples. Oui
No, I'm a forum owner, I've been using MyBB now for about a year now and I don't know how to use the image MyCode

/derp

You can't use the image code with Gyazo anymore, since they added advertisements to the images.
The themes nice, but a little gradient on the header bars wouldn't hurt. Looks really identical to the XBL site.
[Image: 9b2f1.png]
You have a simple and clean theme right there.
I like how it some of its features are similar to xbox.com's theme.

Also, I do agree on what Fragma said about the Admin and Mod CP being in the bottom.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I made a new forum and I need your opinion Bill Nye The Science Guy 2 655 03-01-2012, 10:03 AM
Last Post: Soldier
  I would like your opinion and help on this. Yoshi 10 1,430 11-06-2009, 09:37 AM
Last Post: ßeowulf