Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question
How can i earn Gaming Legende Award?
I play alot of games i think i deserve it :/
http://www.supportforums.net/myawards.php?awid=9
Try posting alot of tutorials, videos of you owning people on games.

Good luck!
(11-06-2011, 07:31 AM)Zombot Wrote: Try posting alot of tutorials, videos of you owning people on games.

Good luck!

What toturials? if you want i can show a pic of my HDD that i have setups of games alot of them 200 GB.
He means when you play some multiplayer games like COD,Bf you get a results screen after every match.
If your rank is that much good to gain an award for it,post it here Tongue
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
(11-06-2011, 08:04 AM)ρяιη¢є Wrote: He means when you play some multiplayer games like COD,Bf you get a results screen after every match.
If your rank is that much good to gain an award for it,post it here Tongue

Well okay, thanks for replying Big Grin
You should become an active member, post news about games and regularly post helpful replies about Video Games.
I thought there was a thread by Omniscient a while ago which allowed you to request an award but posting on that would be grave-digging.
It was an old thread and I'm no longer sure if they allow you to request awards, you'll just have to stick around and earn it throughout time.
Good luck!
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
(11-06-2011, 08:07 AM)Uzi Wrote: You should become an active member, post news about games and regularly post helpful replies about Video Games.
I thought there was a thread by Omniscient a while ago which allowed you to request an award but posting on that would be grave-digging.
It was an old thread and I'm no longer sure if they allow you to request awards, you'll just have to stick around and earn it throughout time.
Good luck!
Thanks i already got the answer Superman
try to be an lqp poster and pm omni
(11-06-2011, 10:41 AM)T3h H3ck3r Wrote: try to be an lqp poster and pm omni

That's not the way to post in site news section ..
Just because you play loads of video games doesn't mean you deserve the award. Post a few tutorials or glitches you've found throughout the games you've recently played.
[Image: 9b2f1.png]