Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is yoghurt, a good weight loss.
Isn't it the overall calorie intake and lack of exercise?

I think that the clean (original) yogurt recipes are one of the most healthy aliments.
Weight loss isn't completely what kind of food you eat. TBH yogurt is probably *not* a good food to eat for such a purpose.

It's mainly dairy and sugar products, which is all empty calories. If you're looking for a diet you should honestly follow the food pyramid.

For example, I'm 6'4" and 250 lbs. I can't sustain proper energy levels on a 2,000 calorie diet. I eat about 2650 a day and still feel a tad hungry.

If you are about 5'10" and 215 lbs I'd say you should try eating about 1800-2000 calories and work out three times a week for 45 minutes at a time.

You have to remember that almost ALL food has some sort of sugar in it, that's why they limit you to such a diet on the food pyramid, and tell you not to eat sugared things like candies or ice cream.

3 months of a 2k calorie diet and 3 hours of excersize a week will pretty much guaruntee weightloss.
For weight loss, I doubt it. Losing weight will depend more likely on a person working out, jogging & eatting healthy overall.
[Image: 122buc0.png]
Keep away from refined vegetables like the plague. One of the major culprits when it comes to adding weight and such diseases as obesity is refined vegetables.In addition, you should aswell abstain bistro aliment which is fabricated from white abrade products. Such articles like bread, accolade and even muffins are fabricated by use of white abrade and will apparently advance to an access in weight. The only kind of carbohydrate that you should take when on a weight loss diet is the non-starchy variety. These include but are not limited to oats, barley, legumes and other types.
Hi All,
Yogurt increase our immune system and easy to digest than milk.
Yogurt is rich source of calcium may decrease yeast infection.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weight loss healthy meal plans Stevejoseph 1 1,066 07-29-2015, 10:04 PM
Last Post: adamssofia
  I need to gain weight in faster manner ranzuWCB 3 1,373 12-22-2012, 04:12 AM
Last Post: elizabeth35
  Another reason to quit smoking: Vision Loss evewaldorf 1 786 07-25-2012, 03:41 AM
Last Post: Release4
  Need to lose weight Kr4z1 25 2,928 07-10-2012, 04:14 AM
Last Post: bettymorris
  How to GAIN weight? SniperRiflezzzz 133 48,203 02-01-2012, 10:17 AM
Last Post: noval