Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need to lose weight
Don't take this offensively but go on a diet. Take vitamins every morning and consult a pediatric doctor about weight loss.
Losing weight is not an easy task. You must have proper control on your diet, must do some physical exercise or any other activity. Just follow this simple steps for losing weight. Walk or jog for 2 Kms everyday early in the morning. Drink more water and eat more fruits and green leafy vegetables. Stop eating oily or fatty food.

Deepak Kamani
It might be on what you eat, I would just eat good and just run around all the time as well as building muscle because if you build muscle, it won't matter if your fat because the muscle will start to go over the fat. Smile

Hope this helps.

FYI - I am 150ibs and I am 6ft.

Also, How tall are you OP?
Exercise alone isn't going to do much.
You should eat healthy. Vegetables and fruits, but predominantly vegetables. White meat only. Chicken breasts, not thighs.
Drink a lot of water. The colder the better, because your body has to adjust it to your body temperature, which takes energy.
Here are a couple foods that take more calories to chew and digest, then whats in them; apples, celery, oranges, watermelon, spinach, carrots, broccoli, cabbage, tomatoes, raspberries.
Good luck. Thumbsup
Hi dear,
Here are some tips for weight loss.

Do exercise regularly
Running, swimming and jogging
Drink plenty of water
Control your diet
Take more boiled vegetables
Don't take more cholesterol and fatty foods
Eat fresh fruits especially citric fruits
Drink fresh fruits juice
Take green tea

Maitland weight loss center
According to recent research,water is the best way to lose your weight.I took 7-12 glasses of water gradually in a day.And feel much difference in my weight.
*walk everyday
*drink alot of water

-slowly cut your meals down in size, but eat more meals

-dont stop eating junk food completely or you will binge after a short time/long time

-no soda/or only a little-- this includes any alcohol

-eat as many fruits as you can stand as well as veggies

-and last but not least nothing fried, ever, just dont eat it

I promise you will lose weight if you do this: ENJOY
Certified Counselor
'*> PM here <*'
Now a days the processed food is a big issue related to obesity. And obesity can be one of the reason for Low T in men.
Take a sport you're passionate about. Learn Ju-Jitsu or Judo, or karate if you want, because most people quit exercising and dieting, so do something fun too lose weight ;)
I think you are not conscious in your diet selection.Just meet with a dietitian first and later you will be able to manage your self.So just exercise and the work out is not a solution for this.Just make a balance diet plan too.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weight loss healthy meal plans Stevejoseph 1 1,080 07-29-2015, 10:04 PM
Last Post: adamssofia
  I need to gain weight in faster manner ranzuWCB 3 1,383 12-22-2012, 04:12 AM
Last Post: elizabeth35
  How to GAIN weight? SniperRiflezzzz 133 48,604 02-01-2012, 10:17 AM
Last Post: noval
  Trying to gain weight Sodomy 15 4,064 01-23-2012, 12:19 AM
Last Post: Alberto
  loosing weight in 30days [ updating every week ] Breakbot 10 1,777 12-30-2011, 09:43 AM
Last Post: SoulCake.