Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
little cousin started carrying a gun
Inform his parents.

His parents need to know what his doing and they must stop him before he does something stupid that can ruin his future.
Seriously you should meet up with him and ask to see it, then just walk away with it.
When it comes to family, forget what happens if you snitch on him. I'd suggest you let his dad know. Carrying a gun around would just open doors to fire with it. It may be a joke with his friends every now and then, but it'll soon spur. Have you tried talking to him face to face?
[Image: 9b2f1.png]
Does his parents know that he carry a gun? If they are fine with it then you can not do much about it unless you somehow convince him to stop carrying one. Try to convince him to carry a small knife if he wants to feel safe.
What if you have his gun taken, than the next day he gets stabbed or shot and because of you, had no way to protect himself. Just think about how you will feel then. Probably worse than you do now.
Personally I'd tell his dad. I've been around guns my entire life. But a normal kid should not have one. All it calls for is trouble. If he's trying to show off with it then he shouldn't have it in the first place.
Tell anyone that you feel can provide support for him. He is most likely going through a stage.
(10-26-2011, 03:21 PM)pirategamer6996 Wrote: alright so my little cousin, who i've know since he was born, just told me he started carrying a gun. naturally i'm pissed. i asked him why does he need a gun and he says to feel safe. that made me freakin pissed. i'm 21 and hes 15, that kid has a bright future ahead as long as he doesn't do something crazy like this crap. i told him he doesn't need a gun but we weren't able to talk long since he had to hang up for some reason. now i hope he just wants to show off a little and that he doesn't even own the gun. maybe hes holding it for a bit or something. but idk man, i'm really tempted to tell his dad, my uncle, about this. my cousin will hate me for it but for something this serious i honestly don't give a damn. trust heals over time, bullets don't. i just don't know right now. probably not going to get any good advice here since i'm sure only kids come here, but who knows, at least i'll feel better.

I'm 24 myself, and I have a 15 year old brother. I understand how this could make you feel worried and upset. The right thing to do might be to talk with your cousin first, and see if you're able to talk some sense into him. If not, I think you're going to be forced to tell his father.

I hope this ends well. Good luck.
live by the gun, die by the gun. You have the power to stop it. You need to stand up for what's right for him.
So you're a snitch if you tell his father? or would you rather be visiting him in a prison or a funeral parlor?
[Image: 122buc0.png]
Tell his dad before he kill the neightbours !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm in love with my cousin, but I don't know who to talk to. ccorona5401 2 912 11-11-2015, 02:38 AM
Last Post: marmin
  Started cutting Kanade 21 2,666 01-30-2012, 09:58 AM
Last Post: NekoChan
  im started to dislike my best friend! kimmy1234 14 1,447 09-15-2011, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Godly™