Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
All Spam
All I see now are idiots coming here for the award. It's stupid. Uzi. has filled up the New Posts with all he spam. It's annoying. I wish I could just come and see a recent post not 2010 threads be bumped.
And let me add this in: It's not Frag's fault. He is a nice guy doing his job but you award whores have to come and spam a perfectly nice forum for some pixels.
Coder | Skype: EleganceHF | AIM: Chief
This has been mentioned so many times I've lost count. Nothing is going to change at the moment. Just give Frag some time to sort it out and ignore the spam if it gets to much.
Uzi is a good member, and is probably just a fast poster with a lot of time. When there isn't that many posters it looks like spam. 9/10 times however, you'd be right.
Uzi is on a faster track,but I think he's a good member. Smile
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
Intentionally I came for the award, but now I Like the forum ^^. So the award isn't that important anymore I guess.
I Think i'm not spamming.
Uzi is a good member, I reply to as many threads I can when I have time, I'm not spamming it just looks like it due to the lack of posting on he forum.
I originally came for the award but then i decided to stay for the forum, i just lurk, i dont spam
Uzi is a good member from what I have seen. Lots of high quality posts from him.
If you see spam or low quality posts, just report them and I'll deal with it as soon as I can.
Spam has reduced since I began moderating, and it's quite easy to deal with at the minute.
I would also like to see the award removed however that isn't going to happen any time soon.
If I wanted the award so much then why would I bother creating a feedback topic regarding it?
Yes, that's true - I'm a pretty fast poster. I begin posting but don't realise the amount I've been posting.
The forums are slightly inactive so it's hard to begin a discussion on a thread so that's the main reason I post on a lot of them.
My posts aren't spam so don't bring that up, I always contribute towards what's being discussed and refrain from being a low quality member/poster.
If anything don't bring my username up regarding the posting situation, grow up and stop refer me as an 'idiot' too.
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
See what I mine, He's High Quality.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another Facebook Scam/Spam Metapod 6 3,389 05-15-2011, 06:28 AM
Last Post: Telhast
  SPAM TOPIC 11 1,222 06-12-2010, 04:41 AM
Last Post: Trinit
  Tired of the spam. Gone 5 917 04-10-2010, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Tank
  want to avoid spam mails in my Mail Box nicodemolga 0 484 10-27-2009, 02:42 AM
Last Post: nicodemolga