Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classic Hot Rods and Cars
My father is a classic car collector he has had quite a few nice cars sins I was born but when I was not even thought about he had lots of cars got all pictures and all. Anyways I will be sharing what cars he has now but I'll upload pictures later today because I am in school now but let me know what you think about this car?

First up is what we . well he bought because of me is a 1955 Chevy Bel Air pretty car we bought it all messed up floor was rust but we re-did it all just me and him watch when you see these pictures.

Secound is the 1964 Hard top Nova SS painted candy red Smile
Third is a 1963 Convertible Nova baby sky blue and then comes the
1972 Nova original tan gold color.

Then we got the mustang, another nova and a Harley Davidson FXR.

I will be uploading pictures for your jaws to drop later about 2 - 3 hours. Hopefully he gives me the 64 nova witch he had for 10 years and I always told him I wanted it. I want to get myself a 1994 Impala SS purple with nice 22's on them whats your dream car or does a relative of yours collect cars like my father? I wish I still lived with him and he talked to me more often but these are the only pictures that I got of my father :/.
Sorry about double posting but here are the pictures,

Heres the 55 how we first got it,
[Image: 3.jpg]
then while doing work on it
[Image: dash.jpg]
[Image: dash2.jpg]
[Image: front.jpg]
[Image: roof.jpg]
[Image: seat.jpg]
[Image: IMG00019.jpg]

and so on\
[Image: 000_0579.jpg]
[Image: 000_0082.jpg]
[Image: CarSeats015.jpg]
[Image: CarSeats020.jpg]
[Image: 000_0413.jpg]

i have to take more pictures of how the 55 finally looks now when i go visit him
Beautiful cars, my father had a 1957 Chevy Bel Air 2 door that we just recently sold. And I love that '65 mustang, I personally have a '66 mustang (in my avatar). We have had a lot of classics over the years, currently my dad has a '68 Camaro, and we are restoring '67 Chevelle SS convert.
My friend has a 67 fast back. It's nice. He made it so fast too.

Personally I like the 69 Chevelle in black. Nicest car ever compared thou the 79 trans am
I am also a lover of old cars of like above but i have no one at this time.
My friend have 1969 Chevelle, he loves a lot to it. So lucky he is!
[Image: 250px-1968_Chevelle_SS396.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tips on selling cars Toasty™ 6 1,517 08-02-2013, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Whats your favorite Classic Car? Nightmarе 73 36,339 11-14-2011, 11:55 PM
Last Post: WTC
  My familys cars, and my friends dads lambo [Videos] HydroDi0xy 29 5,756 09-04-2011, 02:27 PM
Last Post: .edit
  Restoring Cars 0 388 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: