Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Building Confidence?!
In order to build up confidence, you my get used to a few things.
  • Communication:
    To build up your confidence, the most important key is communication. Start to engage in more conversations with people. Talk about anything, doesn't have to be a deep and meaningful talk, but just random things, but D+M talks are good also. So begin talking to people more!
[*]
Think of yourself, think that your a man and your tough. Don't think of yourself as small.
Music <3
I listen to hardstyle, apparently doing things in the mirror boosts confidence, and succeeding in life.
only care about what makes you happy, not other people. Feel good about yourself and you'll be confident.
Radix From HF
Being shy and not having confidence in yourself can not be good. Build confidence by reading a poem or book in front of your parents. It might sound stupid but read something in front of your pet & think of a person.

It has helped me.
(11-12-2011, 11:06 AM)Genuine Wrote: Being shy and not having confidence in yourself can not be good. Build confidence by reading a poem or book in front of your parents. It might sound stupid but read something in front of your pet & think of a person.

It has helped me.
I good poem to use is the raven by edgar allen poe, man i love that poem. Perfect for days like this.

(11-12-2011, 11:14 AM)Modestep Wrote: I good poem to use is the raven by edgar allen poe, man i love that poem. Perfect for days like this.
I remember reading about Edgar Allen Poe. He is a fantastic poem writer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Low Confidence 12 1,490 05-01-2011, 06:37 PM
Last Post: pirategamer6996
  Lack of Confidence/Identity Impurity 14 1,456 03-10-2011, 10:56 PM
Last Post: doctorphil