Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New System Diagnostic Tool - Created by Ace
Very nice!
I was making somthibg similar to this, but mine was very simple, no fancy gui.
This is giving me some nice ideas! Smile
Thanks for posting,

Inventor
No problem, maybe you will have an idea that I haven't thought of for this project Smile
(08-31-2011, 07:50 PM)Ace Wrote: No problem, maybe you will have an idea that I haven't thought of for this project Smile

Maybe you've already considered this, but, what about something that shows all of the applications and gives the option of running/uninstalling it and displays how much info it's using, if it's in the startup, and if it's currently running

example: CCleaner
[Image: 2.png]
(09-01-2011, 12:18 AM)alabama Wrote: Maybe you've already considered this, but, what about something that shows all of the applications and gives the option of running/uninstalling it and displays how much info it's using, if it's in the startup, and if it's currently running

example: CCleaner

That would be the processes button on my application. But this is a system diagnostic tool, it's just meant to display the information, not do anything
Wow, this is a great tool you've made here Ace. Do you plan on releasing it on this forum?
(09-01-2011, 11:47 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Wow, this is a great tool you've made here Ace. Do you plan on releasing it on this forum?

I won't release it here, but if you want it, I have the download link posted in this thread to a link on my forum to where you can download it. That's the best i'll do, I don't plan on officially releasing it anywhere but my forum since it's an exclusive item to the forum we have.

Here's the links: http://www.supportforums.net/showthread....#pid236641
This seems useful, however, there's many other programs that do the same thing.
(09-03-2011, 05:09 AM).edit Wrote: This seems useful, however, there's many other programs that do the same thing.

Name some, and we'll see. There's things like CPU-Z and GPU-Z I believe, but they don't show you the full package, not even dxdiag shows you some of the things that this provides you with. Either way it's meant to be a diagnostic tool that could help someone out. There's duplicates of all programs out there. Look at it this way, we don't just have one AV out there, there's multiple, same with registry cleaners, audio players, video players, etc...
Looks nice Ace, although I would change the GUI and make it more professional, especially with an application like this. But, if it's only for you and your friend's own use then I guess it really doesn't matter.

Looks nice though by the diagnostic output examples Smile.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Disc Dash Bot - Created by AceInfinity AceInfinity 2 1,030 07-13-2012, 08:23 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Code Challenge - Created by Ace AceInfinity 5 1,443 04-24-2012, 10:27 AM
  AutoBlue - BSOD Tool - Preview Only AceInfinity 4 1,273 02-24-2012, 09:06 PM
  DriveList Helper - BSOD Drive Query Crash Dump Debugging Tool AceInfinity 5 1,551 02-14-2012, 07:02 AM
  W7 Diag Tool v2.01 - New Version - Developed by AceInfinity AceInfinity 7 2,990 02-04-2012, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Denny Crane