Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Release] TextBox Color Changer [Release]
It works fine for me, must be something with your code. I even tried it with seashell and it works fine.
(10-13-2011, 06:49 PM)RDCA Wrote: It works fine for me, must be something with your code. I even tried it with seashell and it works fine.

I copy and pasted the code. I edited it to fit, nothings wrong with the code on my side, its your error message, that is indeed none of my code I ensure you. As I stated previously we can actually use the exception. Once again I find this pretty useless as a standalone feature thus I put no work into it... Terrible but I had two essays to do that is all the time I had that day.

(Suck a donkey if your not on the same page, anybody.. really...)
[Image: t5BWm.png]
RDCA's code works for me too.. so, it's definitely something on your side. It might not be the code, you could have some crazy weird color that isn't getting converted from an object right. I don't know in your code it would be trying to cast from an 'Integer'. It'd be fairly simple to debug that and figure out where the problem lies.
(10-14-2011, 08:32 AM)KoBE Wrote: RDCA's code works for me too.. so, it's definitely something on your side. It might not be the code, you could have some crazy weird color that isn't getting converted from an object right. I don't know in your code it would be trying to cast from an 'Integer'. It'd be fairly simple to debug that and figure out where the problem lies.

Neiter do I. All I had changed was text box 1 to Tc for text color.
[Image: t5BWm.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] Guidtech [Better then HWID][WITH VB FILES!] The-One 5 6,612 08-07-2015, 06:18 AM
Last Post: darknessxk
  [Release] Password Enhancer v1.0 [/Release] Resistance 11 5,126 09-29-2013, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Resistance
  [Release] Print Spooler Utility euverve 0 926 03-26-2013, 08:52 AM
Last Post: euverve
  [Release] USB Drive Defender euverve 0 1,207 03-22-2013, 06:21 AM
Last Post: euverve
  [VB.NET] Advance Icon Changer BlackSpider 17 8,702 11-25-2012, 10:41 PM
Last Post: ƃu∀ ıʞƃu∀