Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Memoriziation
I'm not sure have you heard of this method of memorizing stuff.
(The article that I read is in Chinese, so its hard for me to fully translate it)
The method is imagining you are in a palace and you put the things you need to memorize in the right place.
It involve walking in the same routine to memorize stuff.
It said this method is from the Ancient Rome.
Have you guys heard of it? Does it has any side affects?
I found this is similar, but not sure is the one that I'm talking about
I personally have never heard of such thing. This Isn't to say that It Is not true though. The mind Is VERY powerful and powerful things can be achieved If you put your mind to It.
I might going to try it and tell you the result. :p
I learnt in psychology that once the mind has processed something 7 times it is transferred into your long term memory, which basically stays with you for life.
That doesn't just mean you have to read something 7 times, you actually have to process it. Try explaining something you know to somebody who doesn't, once you have gone over it with them to the point that they understand it completely, that piece of information has likely been moved into your long term memory.
I have heard of something like this before. I know that say when you are trying to memorize you chew gum, and on a test you chew gum it is easier to remember because you were chewing gum at both instances.
Memorizing? You won't be requiring any kinda memorizing technique's help if you know what is meant by "Understanding" the concept Oui
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
I haven't heard of something even close to this either.
If I want to memorize something for a test I either come up with an Acronym, saying, or just keep resiting it in my head.
Yea I have never heard of this in my life.
[Image: Optimus-Prime.png]