Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help with a girl
Well , some update guys : We were talking the other days , when i was walking her home , and i asked her if she has a boyfriend , she said no and that she doesn`t need one at the moment , that guys are just morrons , i told her that not all the guys are the same and she smiled . Yesterday , i was talking to her via texting , and she gave me some video , and i said like "very nice girl in the vid" , than she just opened the subject and said "i don`t know i just have a crush for blonde boys with blue eyes " and she was laughing , (i'm brunette with dark eyes) , than i said something like "i like red heads with green eyes" , she said that she wanted to spray her hair red , and i said that i was joking , she said she wasn`t and laughing , than after that i just said ok , good night and i didn`t talk to her in that day . Other morning , i didn`t pay so much attention to her , and when i arrived to school , her friend said to me , hi , isn`t she so freakin stupid ? And i said who , and she said you know , the blonde one with blue eyes , and than she walked away . This happend today , and when i got home she had her status something like : Is this the way it's meant to be ? , than after a couple of hours i talked to her like i usually do , and than she had the following status : Guys ... , a girl heart isn`t a dick , so stop playing with it . I don`t know what to do , i am confused , she likes me ? or not , today i was angry and she was saying something like i don`t whats wrong with me , when you say something i understand otherwise , and i said maybe you are in love with some blond guy with blue eyes , and she said : What`s wrong with you ? , and i said i don`t know either , and than she gave me some very hard profunde text , about mature boys . I am confused guys .
If that's the case then she must like you. Seems like shes shy to tell you just tell her it will be easier for the both of you.
[Image: Sig3.png]
(10-13-2011, 12:26 PM)asd321 Wrote: Well , some update guys : We were talking the other days , when i was walking her home , and i asked her if she has a boyfriend , she said no and that she doesn`t need one at the moment , that guys are just morrons , i told her that not all the guys are the same and she smiled . Yesterday , i was talking to her via texting , and she gave me some video , and i said like "very nice girl in the vid" , than she just opened the subject and said "i don`t know i just have a crush for blonde boys with blue eyes " and she was laughing , (i'm brunette with dark eyes) , than i said something like "i like red heads with green eyes" , she said that she wanted to spray her hair red , and i said that i was joking , she said she wasn`t and laughing , than after that i just said ok , good night and i didn`t talk to her in that day . Other morning , i didn`t pay so much attention to her , and when i arrived to school , her friend said to me , hi , isn`t she so freakin stupid ? And i said who , and she said you know , the blonde one with blue eyes , and than she walked away . This happend today , and when i got home she had her status something like : Is this the way it's meant to be ? , than after a couple of hours i talked to her like i usually do , and than she had the following status : Guys ... , a girl heart isn`t a dick , so stop playing with it . I don`t know what to do , i am confused , she likes me ? or not , today i was angry and she was saying something like i don`t whats wrong with me , when you say something i understand otherwise , and i said maybe you are in love with some blond guy with blue eyes , and she said : What`s wrong with you ? , and i said i don`t know either , and than she gave me some very hard profunde text , about mature boys . I am confused guys .

As I told you before, of-course she likes you. You need to stop being that much possessive for her. And about her status, she could be the only one explain the reasons. So you better nicely ask her.
Yeah , i asked her and she thought for like 10 minutes and replied me back with : it`s complicated , and than she sent me some text with hiding meaning , and i said i thinki get it and she smiled , than she sent me some music videos .
I try to tell her that i like her , i always flirt with her , i would just like to ask her out and tell there more .

Update : So yeah , i found out i think she doesn`t like me , she had her status something like : "I can`t say what you want beacuse i ain`t feel the same" . So i am just gonna avoid her , till i forget about her .
So , an update : After that status , i asked her and she said it`s just from some lyrics , and we talked like usually we do , at school we were talking much more , she was texting me like at each class , and today i just asked her out , if she wants to go see a movie or something , and she said : "I don`t know at this moment ..." . So guys , some advices ?
I think you should build a firm friendship first.
if you really love her, do what you think is the best for you. You only have one life go for her;)
She`s very sad about something , i think it has something to do with a boy (She has at her status : Things will never gonna be the same ), and she's always apologizing to me , and asks if i'm mad at her .
Maybe you can ask her friend for help. She knows the girl best and if she is a nice trustworthy person she can help you maybe.
(10-19-2011, 12:06 PM)asd321 Wrote: She`s very sad about something , i think it has something to do with a boy (She has at her status : Things will never gonna be the same ), and she's always apologizing to me , and asks if i'm mad at her .

Then be there for her. Just make her feel better, then she can associate those good feelings with you as your the one cheering her up by being there Smile
[Image: ZR3Tr.png]
Well , now i decided that i should leave her alone , beacuse i thought she was not over that dude , and i started to avoid her , haven`t talked to her , just say hi whenever i met her . And today when i got out from school , her friend asked me why am i avoiding her , beacuse she keeps talking about you , and feels rejected .

I don`t know what the fudge should i do , i think i'll just wait for her to ask me directly why am i avoiding her , and than i'll tell her exactly how i feel , and decide from there .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forgetting a Girl / Getting over a girl 25 7,167 06-14-2011, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Deranged
  [UPDATE FROM LAST GIRL] This Girl... Traphikz 10 3,181 08-24-2010, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Extensity