Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help with a girl
You need to think to yourself. You only have one life. Can you imagine yourself spending your life with anyone but her? If you love her stay by her no matter how long it takes, because even if you can't have her at least you can be there to make her happy. Avoiding her is not going to make anyone happy is it. And then maybe one day she will return the good will and love you have shown her. Smile
[Image: ZR3Tr.png]
Love is important part of growing up and maturity as an adult, I think that it's healthy to have feelings and want to be with her I think you should try now that doesn't mean that you need to be in an UNHEALTHY Relationship either, many relationships people have they fight or argue and they don't make each-other happy but something like SEX or Looks keep them together that's not important, go for it and if it starts to take a turn for the worse walk away its the best thing for you
Ok thanks for the advices , she just updated her status like : "It sucks when you are ignored by the person whose attention is the only thing you want " .
Sorry for reviving this old thread but i just wanted to update this :

So in short , we spent a lot of time togheter , getting closer , and when i really thought she's getting more in to me , i just found out on her FB that she got in a relationship with someone , that really broke me down , and i was so pissed off . In that day , she texted me and said i made a really big mistake , at that time i didn't know what was she talking about , and now i ignored her the last few days , even though she tried to start a conversation . I talked to her best friend and she said that X(my "crush") is like from another planet , just try and not care anymore , she's stupid , something like that .
Now i really want to get over it but i dont know how , i am seeing her every day and its very hard not to remember that feeling .... i need some advices , i really love this girl ... too bad i can't have her .
(11-09-2011, 12:10 PM)asd321 Wrote: Sorry for reviving this old thread but i just wanted to update this :

So in short , we spent a lot of time togheter , getting closer , and when i really thought she's getting more in to me , i just found out on her FB that she got in a relationship with someone , that really broke me down , and i was so pissed off . In that day , she texted me and said i made a really big mistake , at that time i didn't know what was she talking about , and now i ignored her the last few days , even though she tried to start a conversation . I talked to her best friend and she said that X(my "crush") is like from another planet , just try and not care anymore , she's stupid , something like that .
Now i really want to get over it but i dont know how , i am seeing her every day and its very hard not to remember that feeling .... i need some advices , i really love this girl ... too bad i can't have her .

All I can say is, you need to 'friend zone' her. I know this may seem really hard to do, but it's possible. For me, whenever I get that feeling (and I've been experiencing mixed feelings before) I just rethink it from a different perspective. Instead of thinking of her as that awesome person and whatnot, just think of her as a really good friend. I really don't know how to explain it with a bunch of detail on how you can just change your mindset, that's mainly on your own; but I will say that you do need to stay with her as a friend. If it ever grows back up to that point, then she'll probably want you enough to ask you 'flat out'.

What I'm getting right now from what she's doing, she's probably dependent on people. You need to be a positive influence on her and get her more confidence. Love is just like a building:

Friendship/trust = Floor/Foundation
Progression = Walls
'Love' = ceiling
Sex = Furniture (And no, I'm not someone obsessed with that, but that's what I think of it as. Not near as important as the other things)

So you need to make sure to be there for her, because it seems that she's started leaning on you and looks to you to ease her stress. If you leave, then she'll probably end up going down a bad road, and that happened to a friend of mine. It's one of the worst mistakes you can ever make in your lifetime, and you'll probably feel really guilty about it. Stay casual and be extremely supportive. Talk more about her problems and get her to open up, so then she can rebuild her confidence and hopefully get passed that small stage of depression.
I don't think i can do that Smile ...
You should talk with her & ask her if she got a bf
The way you explained the story looks like she likes you. Just go with the flow.
Well , there have been some changes , few days ago she said to me to make a facebook page , so i made one and a few hours later she just entered into a relationship with some guy , and i was really pissed of . After 2 days , she quited her relationship , and her friend said to me to look on her fb profile , and i saw that she wasnt involved with him anymore . I asked her friend why , what happend , and she said that he said he needs to concentrate on polo and maybe she likes another boy and doesn't want to stand between them . I asked her friend it thats true and she said it's just a pretext , that she really liked him . And yesterday , she talked to me more , saying she is really sad and that she doesnt trust anyone anymore . I freakin hate that i ended up being in her friendzone , now i don't know what to do , i am very confused ...
She may have posted that status from song lyrics, or maybe it was about you. See where it goes, and look positive.
Radix From HF

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forgetting a Girl / Getting over a girl 25 7,169 06-14-2011, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Deranged
  [UPDATE FROM LAST GIRL] This Girl... Traphikz 10 3,181 08-24-2010, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Extensity