Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My problem with anxiety
so I need some help guys, I've been with my girlfriend for about 3 months but i have a problem. ever since i first kissed her the nervous/shy feeling hasn't gone away, the weird thing is that i have the ability to do everything else with her without being hesitant. I feel comfortable around her but i don't know what my problem is, i just feel like i cant build up enough confidence to kiss her again and i really want to.
Let It all drift away and just kiss her dude. Like seriously It's a kiss man. Man up. Sounds like you're In love but you shouldn't be afraid to show her compassion. Kiss her!
As hard as it may be, sometimes you just need to build a bridge and get over it. Things will eventually work out, and for some people (like yourself) it may take a little bit longer than usual. But it's completely normal. Have you gone over your girlfriend with this at all, because she is there for emotional support? Sometimes just talking to the person that your feeling anxious/nervous about can help the situation immensely and in some cases completely solve any of your issues.
Just try to go for it. You will get over it.
You need to understand that the worst that could happen isn't the end of the world sometimes we over think and over the top work ourselves up and ruin what is there Smile Be calm do it the worst isn't the worst it's nothing

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anxiety and paranoia Ally 1 549 06-07-2014, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Callum
  Grades are making my anxiety and depression worse Love 0 618 11-07-2013, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Love
  Clinically Depressed Drug Addict with Insomnia and General Anxiety Disorder... Laxbro 1 819 09-05-2012, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Ormond32176
  I have social Anxiety : ( TitaniumSpectrum 2 637 08-02-2012, 04:15 PM
Last Post: BearBeClawin
  [Found] Getting rid of social anxiety Gerira 16 1,800 12-31-2011, 01:17 AM
Last Post: King