Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question towards Omniscient.
How long did it take for HF to become as popular as it is now? I understand a forum takes time for it to become popular and develop more traffic and users but, how long did it actually take? A month, or a year? Also, did you advertise HF? Obviously you can't really advertise HF because it is hacking so, was this an obstacle hard to get around on advertisement.

Thanks. Smile

Users can post their opinions as well.
Read the rules, HF is not up for discussion on this forum. This forum has no association with that site, you should know better.
Well, it took a few years from what I understand. I think Omni joined in like 2007.
Have a search around. Type Omniscient in the search bar and there are threads asking about how HF started and how he advertised etc...

I've asked them myself years back I think. - I would find them for you but it's 3:45am and I want to go to bed.
Well I imagine that the feather award brought some members here, as that's why I'm here to be honest, but I also like this forum and will stick around after I reach that goal ;)
Why wont you put those questions to HF and keep the things for SF.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interview with Jesse Labrocca (Omniscient) Terrorz 32 7,666 09-29-2011, 04:23 PM
Last Post: iRun
  Omniscient Do SOMETHING!!!!!! BreShiE 64 7,323 09-28-2011, 09:27 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  To: Omniscient Creations 2 542 04-26-2011, 12:11 AM
Last Post: ψ ḞḸḀMḮNḠ †Ɽ□ỈỈ ψ
  omniscient did you get my? wastabi 18 2,614 12-22-2010, 02:16 AM
Last Post: Pink Floyd
  Omniscient Sam 15 1,756 05-09-2010, 02:19 AM
Last Post: Juggalo-Lee