Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My Bird
Hey Guys. Getting bored and decided to see how many bird lovers we have on Support Forum. I personally like birds and think there's no other pet like them. If you have a bird or like one post a pic!

My Bird:
(Male Zebra Finch, Trained)

I'm not really much of a bird lover myself, but when you come across a nice, colourful bird, they really are just simply magic to watch flying around. My favourite birds would have to be parrots. Pretty cool how you can teach a bird to talk If you ask me. Your bird looks cool, although I'm not feeling the colours I'm sure It's a great pet.
your bird looks so beautiful dude, cute too :3
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
(10-14-2011, 08:42 PM)ρяιη¢є Wrote: your bird looks so beautiful dude, cute too :3
Thanks man Big Grin.

(10-09-2011, 09:18 PM)Two Wrote: I'm not really much of a bird lover myself, but when you come across a nice, colourful bird, they really are just simply magic to watch flying around. My favourite birds would have to be parrots. Pretty cool how you can teach a bird to talk If you ask me. Your bird looks cool, although I'm not feeling the colours I'm sure It's a great pet.
Thanks. I like Parrots too.

I wish could have these birds , very nice Smile
they are really cute bro Tongue, no homo
Thats a cool bird, i love walking around a pet shop and having all of the birds skwawk and talk to you.
I used to have 2 Zebra Finches, but they hated me and never would let me hold them... and then my cat killed them. :/
He is very cute. Do you let him fly around your home or is he in a cage?
Your bird is very pretty,my dads girlfriends mom has a parot and its very annoying but he is really pretty aswell.