Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modern Warfare 2: Controversial Airport Leak Link!
http://www.liveleak.com/item?a=view&toke...1256689255

Wow. When I heard about the media going crazy over this Airport level leak (it's like one of the first missions in the game too!) I did not think it was going to be that brutal and just plain...

awesome!!!

I don't like Live Leak, but that is like the only site that has the video so you can't even go to YouTube and watch a rendered HQ version -- many-a-videos of this leak have been posted on YT, only to be deleted for "breaking terms of service" just a moment afterward. My apologies to all my fellow cringers at the horribad quality.

I'm sure many of you gamers have already seen this leak, but I did not see it on SF yet so I felt it was my divine duty to post this.

The quality of the video is horrible; the quality of the mission is impeccable. The ending just makes everything perfect.

Discuss! Are you shocked? Angry? Love it? Hate it?

IGN: Modern Warfare 2 (360)

Blackhat
[Image: heretician.png]

AIM - c90tre
MSN - onealns@email.uc.edu
Hadn't seen this, but I will watch now!
In all honesty, It makes me want to buy the game more! haha.
To be honest, I do not like Modern Warfare 2 at all. A company trying to sell as its gimmick Capture the Flag mode just ran out of ideas. Unreal Tournament 3 that is a real multiplayer oriented FPS. The story, i do not care for a story in a shooter Big Grin and the graphics are not that great, and even if you think they are you cannot sell that as a strong point. You will not always care for the graphics. MW2 is just a plain shooter that will entertain the people that like generic stuff.

What I think they did is look at Nintendo and see that if you make something dumb but market it right people will buy it. I am of course referring to the Wii. ;)
(10-28-2009, 03:47 AM)Guerreiro Wrote: To be honest, I do not like Modern Warfare 2 at all. A company trying to sell as its gimmick Capture the Flag mode just ran out of ideas. Unreal Tournament 3 that is a real multiplayer oriented FPS. The story, i do not care for a story in a shooter Big Grin and the graphics are not that great, and even if you think they are you cannot sell that as a strong point. You will not always care for the graphics. MW2 is just a plain shooter that will entertain the people that like generic stuff.

What I think they did is look at Nintendo and see that if you make something dumb but market it right people will buy it. I am of course referring to the Wii. ;)
Ah, you're back.
(10-08-2009, 08:56 AM)Guerriero420 Wrote: Lol this kid, does it matter? Not too much at all now does it, just wanted to have a post? Ahh..
@Topic - And I don't really like MW2.
|| Rules || Market ||
[Image: t6e147.gif]
Let me make it clear I am not at all related to Guerriero420!. I am making a thread on this stuff.
Oh, my bad, I really thought it was you :\
Please forgive me, I didn't mean to sound like that, lol.
|| Rules || Market ||
[Image: t6e147.gif]
I think it's amazing, can't wait until Nov 10th!! Bring it on, mass killing... I'll be going straight online with it!!
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
"This item has been removed due to a copyright violation!"
NOOOOOOOOOO !
[Image: mint.png]
Hahaha i tryed to go on it in school and it said, Blocked for "Violence" lmfao.
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
Thanks bro, ill look at this i'm siked for codmw2

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  COD Modern Warfare 3: Weapon Guides - SCAR-L [11/05/2012] BlackChaos 0 1,433 05-11-2012, 09:59 AM
Last Post: BlackChaos
  COD Modern Warfare 3: Weapon Guides - M4A1 [30/03/2012] BlackChaos 7 3,305 04-10-2012, 06:32 PM
Last Post: xCookiez
  COD Modern Warfare 3: Weapon Guides - Barrett .50cal [8/04/2012] BlackChaos 3 3,241 04-10-2012, 06:30 PM
Last Post: xCookiez
  Modern Warfare 3 Solo Survival Tips? SniipeSidee 10 19,050 04-05-2012, 07:12 AM
Last Post: kruden635255
  Modern Warfare 3 Jakep12321 31 5,234 03-26-2012, 06:22 PM
Last Post: TwoMuchCaffeine