Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ahh, the scent of fresh meat..
Just kidding, I don't eat raw meat. Nor do I bite..often
WHO SAID THAT?!

Anyways, enough of that before I alienate everybody reading this. =P I've decided to create one of those "HELLO! I'M HERE!" threads and see how crap goes down.

ღAbout The New Cat In Townღ

My name is Alice. You may either call me that or Satine. Either one will do. My age is classified information. Don't worry though, loves. I'm not too young nor am I freakishly old. I don't take insults too personally, especially when they're given over the computer. And I am not afraid to tell you when I think you're being a dumbass<3 All you have to do to avoid being called a dumbass is.. not be a dumbass? ^_^ Other than that I'm friendly and pretty easy to get along with.

I'm semi-lit to literate in Python. Starting to play around with pygame and wxpython. I'm also starting to get into C# and C++ a lot now too. Tongue

Don't be afraid to drop me line. If you'd like to converse with me in private feel free to send me an email at elegiacxiii@gmail.com Because, I can't send or reply to any messages sent here until I have at least a certain number of posts -_- Okay? Rules will be rules I suppose..

Welcome to Support Forums. Enjoy your stay!
[Image: 176562376884.jpg]
Hey Veg member welcome here on the SupportForums. Smile
You're a Kingdom Hearts fan I take it ;)
Welcome to Support Forums.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
(10-02-2011, 03:57 PM)DΣxus Wrote: You're a Kingdom Hearts fan I take it ;)
Welcome to Support Forums.

Thank you xD May I ask, however; Where did you get the idea that I am a kingdom hearts fan? xD I mean, I do enjoy the game somewhat. But I didn't know there was something in my post that called out 'Kingdom Hearts!<3'

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HOO-AHH jayzenmae 2 272 09-12-2009, 02:54 AM
Last Post: matt_mybb_import3694