Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Help] Need A VPN in USA [:(]
I used to use cyber-ghost Vpn, which I believe has a USA server. If your willing to pay I would use nVpn. I just bought it yesterday and will be receiving it tomorrow, they make first time purchasers wait 2 days. When you pay for it you get to choose where you want your server to be so if you were looking for a USA server, just pay $4 / month to get the USA servers. I believe their are only two.
Well, there are lot's of VPN Providers who have their Servers in USA, and you can use their services in your country. However, they are many who are also providing free service but it will be for limited bandwidth and connectivity. I have used quiet a few so i will recommend you the Best VPN Service which i have tested on my devices.

Try, Hidemyass, IAPS, Stron VPN, Pure VPN, these are the good one's as i have experienced.

Moreover you can try some free one's also if your work capacity is moderate. For free proXPN, and Cyberghost
If your looking for a free VPN/paid visit OpenVPN.net.I used it for about a week before my account got suspended.
step 1. go to your email
step 2. make a new message
step 3. send it to promotion@vpnod.com
step 4. put in subject vpnod
step 5. enjoy! you should get a email within 10-20 seconds.
Subscribe to nVpn.net its only $4 per month and super fast servers.
Hi, if you're looking for a VPN, try http://www.nvpn.net/. It's 6 dollars a month and you get a dedicated IP.
(10-31-2011, 06:35 PM)Black Shadow Wrote: Subscribe to nVpn.net its only $4 per month and super fast servers.

Yeah nvpn.net It's the best i use that for myself.
(11-06-2011, 06:38 AM)Zombot Wrote: Hi, if you're looking for a VPN, try http://www.nvpn.net/. It's 6 dollars a month and you get a dedicated IP.

User black Shadow mentioned that up dont you know how to read and dont copy other peoples post.? Thanks.
Try to be more hq if you would like to have the Award.
I use nVPN, I get a dedicated IP located in the USA and it's only $6 a month Smile
Use hot spot shield for free and nvpn for paid.
Very Low Quality Post OP what is with that :question :question