Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did i catch an STD
So i looked at my penis today. And it had a small rash on it.(near the middle) It looked sort of like acne. It was the color of it, but i had a lil white on top. It's hard to explain. Anyways i didnt treat it and it ended up going away. Than out of nowhere it came back. It came back in the same spot on my penis i believe.
It comes and goes every few months.
Also it doesn't itch/irritate/anything its just there.

Also i'm only 15 so i cannot go to the doctor my mom will flip out if she finds out ive had unprotected sex. Or sex all together.

If I was in your position I'd go see a doctor. Your mom being mad at you should be the least of your worries. Also don't be having unprotected sex at your age.
[Image: 1blQe]
(09-25-2011, 04:05 AM)Decept ♥ Wrote: If I was in your position I'd go see a doctor. Your mom being mad at you should be the least of your worries. Also don't be having unprotected sex at your age.

=/ honestly. I can't. Anyways what's the worst that can happen? The rash is redish and the tip is yellow/white. I don't think it could be to bad. Or at least bad enough to kill me. I'm 15, when i'm old enough to drive then i'll go to the doctor and get it checked out.
It's still here and it's already the next day. So i unno.
(09-25-2011, 05:20 PM)Unify Wrote: =/ honestly. I can't. Anyways what's the worst that can happen? The rash is redish and the tip is yellow/white. I don't think it could be to bad. Or at least bad enough to kill me. I'm 15, when i'm old enough to drive then i'll go to the doctor and get it checked out.
It's still here and it's already the next day. So i unno.
Just go to the doctor, I KNOW you would rather tell your mom that you have had sex rather than having to get your dick chopped off or something lmao. But google your symptoms and match them up with STD's.
(09-25-2011, 05:49 PM)ShellsRus Wrote: Just go to the doctor, I KNOW you would rather tell your mom that you have had sex rather than having to get your dick chopped off or something lmao. But google your symptoms and match them up with STD's.

God.. fudge girls. If it's an STD =/ uhh
I'll try to figure out my symtoms and what i got. Hopefully it's nothing serious. And i can ignore it for a while. If not that then i'll try to come with a cover up story like i used a public bathroom and got it from that.

Well, i joined an STD help forum.. i'll see what's up.
(09-25-2011, 05:51 PM)Unify Wrote: God.. fudge girls. If it's an STD =/ uhh
I'll try to figure out my symtoms and what i got. Hopefully it's nothing serious. And i can ignore it for a while. If not that then i'll try to come with a cover up story like i used a public bathroom and got it from that.
I think what it is is lymph nodes google that and see if that's it.
(09-25-2011, 05:52 PM)ShellsRus Wrote: I think what it is is lymph nodes google that and see if that's it.
No i dont think it's "lymph nodes" i googled it. They said it's bean shaped and can be on the gut/armit/genitals. I only have it on the genitals and it looks nothing like a bean.

To be honest with you, that sounds very gross. A bean shape popping out? Uhh. What i have is 1 and it doesn't look to gross. And i get grossed out fast! I see a spider and i run. So this doesn't look at that bad. It just bothers me to think i may have an STD. It could just be a rash. But the fact that it comes and goes makes me think otherwise.
(09-25-2011, 06:04 PM)Unify Wrote: No i dont think it's "lymph nodes" i googled it. They said it's bean shaped and can be on the gut/armit/genitals. I only have it on the genitals and it looks nothing like a bean.
Are they more Pimple or Acne like?
(09-25-2011, 06:08 PM)ShellsRus Wrote: Are they more Pimple or Acne like?

Oh shiet. I got pimple and acne confused! haha
They're more pimple. Actually i just google'd pimple and it pretty much looks exactly like it.
(09-25-2011, 06:12 PM)Unify Wrote: Oh shiet. I got pimple and acne confused! haha
They're more pimple. Actually i just google'd pimple and it pretty much looks exactly like it.
I don't know bro, I would just go to the doctor. I would look for you, but I am tired of looking at pictures of dicks lmao.