Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
F­ileIce Review - FileIce Registration Approval Guide
(10-18-2011, 06:25 AM)Riggs Wrote: Not sure what the big deal is here. You have to give your SSN to every employer. Even if a malicious third-party obtained your's, there isn't anything they can do with it. FileIce simply asks you to provide legally required information for the purpose of being able to accurately report taxes so that no one gets in trouble with the law at the end of the year.
This isn't an employer though. Why would we get taxed on this?
[Image: 2.png]
I see a hell lot of members earning money with this,but the sad part is I can't register myself into it Sad
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
(10-18-2011, 11:03 PM)alabama Wrote: This isn't an employer though. Why would we get taxed on this?

FileIce is an organization that employs Publishers to promote their offers in an exchange for a commission on sales. By definition, this makes them an employer. Every year you're obligated to declare any money you earn in the US that isn't already tax-deducted prior to you receiving it.

I'm assuming you're too young to yet have a SSN, as what I've just explained is common knowledge among most adult US citizens.
Want to learn more about hacking?
jacobriggs.io

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ♔ PPD Coaching Program | *Never before seen niches and tools!* ♔ LIMITED Approval! ♔ єץє 0 986 08-07-2012, 06:22 AM
Last Post: єץє
  Fileice.net - no.1 Paid Per Download Website [Payment Proofs] Bok1ca 1 2,361 09-06-2011, 09:16 AM
Last Post: χтяємє™