Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create A Free Website Very Easy And Fast
i have created a site here you can also create your own site here.

first check my site.

then click on ME
It's a free domain hosted by webs.com with the .tk url shortener. You're trying to get referrals though I see. This isn't much of a guide though or anything to help others
My anti virus says it has a virus on the site somehow and is blocking the site.. I am using the paid version of QuickHeal antivirus...
Not a nice thing OP if you have a virus on ur site... Nono
[Image: IYOy9.png]
(09-21-2011, 03:21 AM)♛TechFreak♛™ Wrote: My anti virus says it has a virus on the site somehow and is blocking the site.. I am using the paid version of QuickHeal antivirus...
Not a nice thing OP if you have a virus on ur site... Nono

QuickHeal AV? Why something like that? You should get a reputable AntiVirus, i've never heard of that one before.
referrals? is this against the rules?
(09-21-2011, 05:34 PM)The Flash ϟ Wrote: referrals? is this against the rules?

Try reading them. Spamming is definitely against the rules, so if I were you i'd shape up my post quality before a mod comes and bans you for spamming to get the support feather.
(09-21-2011, 06:00 PM)Ace Wrote: Try reading them. Spamming is definitely against the rules, so if I were you i'd shape up my post quality before a mod comes and bans you for spamming to get the support feather.
He probably doesn't even realize that post count doesn't increase in this section. lol
[Image: 2.png]
(09-22-2011, 12:00 AM)alabama Wrote: He probably doesn't even realize that post count doesn't increase in this section. lol

I don't think he came from HF though. It looks like he was just trying to advertise his website? I'm actually not even sure what he was trying to do with this thread. He's one of those members that never logs in after their first post though I bet. I see lots of them around here.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We have to create content. unusedunsued22 2 523 12-29-2017, 03:44 AM
Last Post: rasnajacob