Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Help needed with webisite codes
I believe he is hosting it on his own.. Then, I can't figure this out s.ytimg.com.. If you have your own server why does this link come out for flash.. Just include it where your index file is..
I think you will find thats youtube related i believe?
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Hi Guys

Thanks very much for the help so far, I am not hosting on my own I am hosting it on one of my friends servers... I used FileZilla to upload the files... And I am also using cpanel.... I hope that helps further..

Thanks!
The problem you are experiencing is called Cross-Browser Compatibility, this is caused by the parser and how it handles your HTML/CSS codes, based on the Browser which is used to view the site.
We could solve the problem for you, but that will not help you in general, the problem will still occur if you don't learn to use methods that are Cross-Browser Compatible, and still follow the W3C Standards.
You can read Tutorials here, and here and, here.
Be sure to read as much as you can on above posted sites, and of course a lot google.
Here you can check the look of your Website in many browsers and versions.
http://browsershots.org/
Thanks so much...! As mentioned I am not an expert and actually just trying to fix the current issues on my site, so if anyone can helpe me that would be great! I will also read the infos your posted and See if can perhaps get the hang of it..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to spread your site using QR codes Mastermrz 3 657 06-23-2011, 01:31 PM
Last Post: Top
  !URGENT HELP NEEDED! Flash site help needed MeowMonster1344 2 934 07-22-2010, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Web