Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[MyBB] To all those who use MyTabs plugin , there's a very good alternative.
Take your time to read this tutotial - http://community.mybb.com/thread-62039.html

I see many forums who want tab menu but dont want to pay for omni's Tabbed Menu plugin and end up using MyTabs slowing down browsing through their forum. So try it , it's a way lot better than that plugin.

Tutorial - not written by me , not promoting anything. Just want to make MyBB user know that there's a better one.
[Image: pp0iE.png]
This is essentially around what the plugin does for you automatically though. It's just easier with the plugin. I'm expecting Omni to visit this thread and tell you that his plugin is better though so that people still download it lol. I like doing things manually though too, instead of adding and installing another plugin on your forum. And usually that's possible with data that doesn't change, because by editing the templates, it's going to be a fixed value unless you have a script integrated with it.
Omni's plugin is a lot faster to use, And myself personally wouldn't want to go messing around in all of the coding of the forum, As i'd get confused easily.
I love omni's one, its much better its worth the money!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MyTabs icon styling help Zelion 0 873 02-05-2018, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Zelion
  Table corruption and plugin migration king0demons 0 831 01-03-2016, 08:03 PM
Last Post: king0demons
  MyBB Twitter Plugin like on SF. Snow. 5 1,825 05-02-2012, 07:22 AM
Last Post: Kewlz
  game section plugin scores problem NO BAIL 1 844 02-13-2012, 12:19 PM
Last Post: D3xus
  What plugin is this Crystal 7 1,789 12-23-2011, 06:41 AM
Last Post: Crystal