Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me.
I feel your pain. I once went through the same problem. The best you can do is try to contact her mom/dad and work things out.
Other then that you might have to forget her =(
Its gonna hurt like hell. No one can tell you otherwise. But things will get better, I promise. Confide in your friends. Make new ones. Do whatever it takes to move on.
Mate somtimes this happens, it happend to me before all you can do is move on, theres always someone else goodluck finding her bro
try working out/exercising. Trust me it helps. You feel so refreshed after you work out. Anyways, as others said, don't get attached to one person. But if you really love her, you have to talk to her parents about it.
They are plenty more fish in the sea my friend.
Doesn't sound like much of a Girlfriend to cut herself and blame it on you man :\
Bro, there are a lot more fish in the sea. Just try doing something to keep her off your mind, and eventually another will come along. Just let life take its course. Good things happen to those who wait!
I know It may seem hard man, but sometimes you just have to let go. I had a girl for 2 years then out of no-where she turns around and say she wants nothing to do with me and left. It was hard for a few weeks but trust me brother tough times always pass. The only way to get over one girl, Is to get under another. Smile