Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Song Lyrics "Darkness"
I Just wanted to say, i made this about a week ago, im a solo artist for now, soon to be putting music out. This song was when i was sexually abused, and my aunt having cancer. Please tell me what you think...

Misery loves company, or so they say, might as well throw my life away,
nothing good to turn back too, but before my time is up let me say i love you.
Letting go of the things we love, is harder then seeking 2 doves in love, but we all know when
push comes to shove, we will look to the man above, well at least thats for most, but when i
look up for faith, all i get is false hope. My life was somewhat good, until the demon took
ahold of me and took my child hood, but that doesn't matter now. Because what goes around comes around.

This song is for the ones that got left behined and shunned, let the dead grab a gun and point and pull the trigger
to the enemy of some, let the dark passanger take over and get spun. This Darkness keeps taking over.

With the Cancer that spreads, its a stab in the ribs, to see someone you love slowly dying before your eyes, the darkness takes over the blue skys
angels fall, and demons rise, this back and forth with emotion is like a rollercoast ride. My spirit taking off. Soon to be put out of my freakin misery.

This song is for the ones that got left behined and shunned, let the dead grab a gun and point and pull the trigger
to the enemy of some, let the dark passanger take over and get spun. This Darkness keeps taking over.

i still bled for you, thats all i'd ever do.

the darkness never lied, taken right before my eyes
until the sun rises up and then theres no more life

killed by the cancer when i seek for the truth, truth barrys the answer
With the Cancer that spreads, its a stab in the ribs, to see someone you love slowly dying before your eyes, the darkness takes over the blue skys
angels fall, and demons rise, this back and forth with emotion is like a rollercoast ride.
-Modern
Very nice, impressed. And am so sorry about you aunt and your sexual abuse. With all the respect.
iFloog.
[Image: ifloog.jpg]

I'm sorry you had to go through those tough times. I really enjoyed your poem though. Thanks for posting it.
I am also sorry that you had to go through all those rough times.
I do like your song lyrics though, as if it was a poem. Smile
Sorry to hear about that ;(.

I like the lyrics, they are somewhat touching.
Thank you all for your comments on this, it seems everytime i go through a hard time, writing / making music helps me out alot.
angels fall, and demons rise, this back and forth with emotion is like a rollercoast ride.
-Modern
Nice lyrics.I'm truly impressed bro.!
Wow you did go through some crap times, hope it got better. Sad great lyrics
Sucks what you had to go through. Sad Nice lyrics!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Song Lyrics "Betrayed" (My Song) Modern 3 1,152 10-10-2011, 08:18 AM
Last Post: Grin
  all my songs (lyrics) Psychosis 2 1,020 04-29-2011, 06:56 PM
Last Post: Psychosis
  My first Song. -Rap Lyrics Cira 17 2,887 03-26-2011, 09:04 AM
Last Post: tomynho
  A few songs + lyrics I wrote. Altheren 0 722 03-06-2011, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Altheren
  All my songs iv wrote. (lyrics only) Psychosis 6 1,691 12-14-2010, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Prior