Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broken Forum Images | Worked The Same Way Before | Help, please?
Well, I just switched hosting for my domain, and I've uploaded images and installed everything for the site.

But the images keep displaying the broken link icon, when I copy the image URL and try to go to it, it redirects me to the google homepage, what's going on? Sad

Anyone help? Please?
Link to site? If it's xblforums then I can't see any broken images.
(09-14-2011, 11:05 AM)Fragma Wrote: Link to site? If it's xblforums then I can't see any broken images.

Try deleting today's cache, you then may see it, if not then here's what I see:

You need to link your theme with the images. A Theme won't find it by itself if anything got reverted. Choosing the logo location and forum icons are separate. And images in the CSS are also a separate category. You should use a more decent thread title too, right now the way it is doesn't explain or give insight on anything. It's like posting a thread title as "OMG".
(09-14-2011, 11:13 AM)Ace Wrote: You need to link your theme with the images. A Theme won't find it by itself if anything got reverted. Choosing the logo location and forum icons are separate. And images in the CSS are also a separate category. You should use a more decent thread title too, right now the way it is doesn't explain or give insight on anything. It's like posting a thread title as "OMG".

I didn't have to change anything last time I did it, and I did it the exact same way.

Yeah sorry about the title, I was pissed off. The forum went down so I switched hosts to my backup server then this happens. -_-

I'll edit it now.
Try re-uploading them all again.
(09-14-2011, 11:15 AM)Fragma Wrote: Try re-uploading them all again.

It's not just for the forum, it's for any picture, on any of my domains on that hosting.

If I click the link to view the image, it works, but if I was to go directly there, it'd redirect me to google.
Make sure the links are set up properly.
This has been fixed for a while now, there was no need to post, thanks.

Fragma please close.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stop Images Flickering? Fragma 6 705 11-16-2011, 06:56 AM
Last Post: TalishHF
  Website Images aren't displaying!!! HELP NOW!!!!!!! ImFocuzz 12 1,419 03-26-2011, 10:12 PM
Last Post: SeePlusPlus
  Protection of images Backslash 7 1,184 10-12-2009, 06:09 AM
Last Post: Akshay*