Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need an advice
Hy guys,
I dont exactly know where to post this, so plz forgive if this is the wrong place.

Can any one have a look at http://idealforums.net and tell me if you like the theme/any modifications can be done or anything.

Please feel free to give criticism cause I would like to know everyone's opinion.

Please just look at the logo and theme , nothing else because this is not launched yet.

Thanks!
[Image: IYOy9.png]
I looked at it. And it's really hard to judge only the logo. The background/forum is supposed to go with the logo. Maybe when you finish it i'll rate it. Good luck on the forum btw.
You have to judge the whole theme buddy which also include the logo, what I meant was that don't judge the posts and members and all that stuff..
(09-15-2011, 12:31 AM)♛TechFreak♛™ Wrote: You have to judge the whole theme buddy which also include the logo, what I meant was that don't judge the posts and members and all that stuff..

Ok got it.So..i'm liking the forum, but i'm not digging the background. I don't like how the line where the menu is at doesn't line up with the menu. It needs to be raised a bit. I don't know if you know what i mean.
ah i see ,
Got it Smile Thanks I will try and fix that Big Grin

Thanks , plz let me know if you have any other suggestion Smile
You got the point before my advice? Sorry mate I am late.
The forum is nice but the logo is not going with the background.!
Should move this to the website show case and reviews section.