Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitdefender D:
Anybody know what this installer issue it, I'm trying to install BD2012 Total trial, and its just stuck at 99%
http://img1.uploadscreenshot.com/images/...8-orig.jpg
(Can you move this, wrong section)
You didn't have internet connected at the time, maybe that could have been it
Yes I did, Its bridged to my xbox, so I don't have issues connecting.
Sorry brother I am not the user of Bitdefender. Sorry for again
It could be a couple of things.

-Internet problem
-Hard drive is full
-Installation is somehow corrupted
(09-14-2011, 08:10 AM)SaNƹ Wrote: It could be a couple of things.

-Internet problem
-Hard drive is full
-Installation is somehow corrupted

No if you're hard drive was full you'd notice other things before the installation trust me. Also, even before installation I believe it checks for space and reserves it to see if there is enough space to install.

(09-14-2011, 08:13 AM)Ace Wrote: No if you're hard drive was full you'd notice other things before the installation trust me. Also, even before installation I believe it checks for space and reserves it to see if there is enough space to install.

Yeah, I agree with you there. Although, I suggested this because of an issue I had with a laptop. For some reason, no notifications were ever given! One effect I do notice though, is that it slows down when there isn't that much space left.
(09-14-2011, 08:21 AM)SaNƹ Wrote: Yeah, I agree with you there. Although, I suggested this because of an issue I had with a laptop. For some reason, no notifications were ever given! One effect I do notice though, is that it slows down when there isn't that much space left.

It can also corrupt your hard drive trying to manage an overload of data. No notification's were given though? Windows 98 even gives notifications for low disk space lol
(09-14-2011, 08:25 AM)Ace Wrote: It can also corrupt your hard drive trying to manage an overload of data. No notification's were given though? Windows 98 even gives notifications for low disk space lol

The issue was that the owner of the laptop somehow turned off all notifications. This was my reaction -> Omg.
I have plenty of HDD space, and the internet was fine.
Its wacky because the default install program glitched 0_o