Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get accepted to Fileice + Tips [TuT]
Thanks for making this thread dude Now I can hope this time I can make an account there without rejecting. Applied and now waiting for the result.
(09-13-2011, 11:23 PM)magic Wrote: I dont understand how this thread got me banned in anyway? I was just helping people with their applications and referring them.

[Image: I+just+did+or+do+you+not+think+when+you+...913e12.jpg]

You are telling people to LIE and EXAGGERATE on their applications.
(09-14-2011, 01:52 AM)spicylips Wrote: Thanks for making this thread dude Now I can hope this time I can make an account there without rejecting. Applied and now waiting for the result.

Heading over to deny you right now, don't bother applying again! Big Grin
(09-13-2011, 08:30 PM)RadarX Wrote: Yep, that's me. Thanks, do you have a FileIce account? Just wondering why the random love, lol.

And yes, apologies for that. We're still a beta site as you can see, and while we are working to constantly release new features for our users we are also working on advertiser relations and doing our best to get 'hooked-up' with the best advertisers, so that we have the best converting offers/surveys for every possible country.

Yeah I have an account. I don't want to release too much details about my account because people on the forums will ask questions, but let's just say, I'm Bok1ca's friend. Smile
(09-14-2011, 05:49 AM)RadarX Wrote:
(09-14-2011, 01:52 AM)spicylips Wrote: Thanks for making this thread dude Now I can hope this time I can make an account there without rejecting. Applied and now waiting for the result.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

RadarX, I just love you that extra bit more now. xD
(09-14-2011, 06:08 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Yeah I have an account. I don't want to release too much details about my account because people on the forums will ask questions, but let's just say, I'm Bok1ca's friend. Smile

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

RadarX, I just love you that extra bit more now. xD

Awesome, have you been making much with FileIce? Big Grin
And Bok1ca has quite a few friends/referrals, so that doesn't really help. Tongue

LOL, yeah. It's funny when people don't bother reading even the first or second page of a thread before replying, he just got himself denied and probably came back and went: "FML."
Sent the app, ill see if this works, thank you.
People lack the creativity to create a basic application they need to copy/paste parts to get accepted? Sorry but this makes me lmfao.
(09-15-2011, 04:34 PM)Laugh Wrote: People lack the creativity to create a basic application they need to copy/paste parts to get accepted? Sorry but this makes me lmfao.

At first it made me 'lmfao' as well, but now that it's gotten so bad that 80 percent of applications are copied and pasted LOW QUALITY applications, it's no longer a laughing matter and makes me quite angry. Tongue
Dude fileice is too hard to get into and now its 10 times harder! cmon man.
Dude it really is not hard at all if you have something called common sense and now 10 times less people have it! cmon man.
(09-13-2011, 11:23 PM)magic Wrote: I dont understand how this thread got me banned in anyway? I was just helping people with their applications and referring them.

[Image: I+just+did+or+do+you+not+think+when+you+...913e12.jpg]

You are telling people to LIE and EXAGGERATE on their applications.

I rejected again brother. Now I am thinking not applying again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Make 1000 $ /month with FileIce with 10 minutes work per day Luke 51 23,211 04-29-2014, 10:07 PM
Last Post: suryamindwi
  Earn $100+ daily on Fileice! John* 5 2,329 04-04-2014, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Brooke
  Is Fileice really a scam? Athostle 145 96,893 02-02-2014, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Symbianize
  Earn Like Me in Fileice ,Sexy earnings -Elision- 10 3,339 10-10-2012, 12:31 PM
Last Post: leoiker
  Anti Fileice Guide | Complete Surveys Easily EliteGuys.ORG 6 2,914 10-10-2012, 12:29 PM
Last Post: leoiker