Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't know where else to post [EBAY]
I bought a pair of vans shoes on eBay for $10.10. The second I bought it, it got removed from eBay. I cannot view the payment transaction on eBay although I can on PayPal. I already disputed the transaction on PayPal. I'm just trying to figure out what the hell happened. If you need any more details just ask, thanks.
[Image: Untitled-1-22.png]
Maybe they intended to delete it before you bought it? Did you bookmark the exact link?
[Image: 2.png]
Yes,

Right here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260851046312?v...306wt_1139

I paid for the crap and everything. I'm just pissed and confused right now.
report your problem to ebay and they give u a refund...

source:

it happened with me once
What do I report it under and how would I do that? It wouldn't accept my pin number when I called them. I already opened a dispute, but I haven't even received my item.. so.. fudge.
try giving them a call and then solve out the problem
(09-10-2011, 08:46 PM)468erica Wrote: try giving them a call and then solve out the problem

I already tried calling them??? Read my above post.!?
Try sending them an email saying you didn't get them
Let me get this straight..you buy something on eBay and something goes wrong and the listing is gone. So you dispute without asking questions? No wonder why Paypal will probably limit you unless they haven't. You cause issues.
Yes the best thing to do is report it too ebay and have them take care of the problem. Sounds most likely like a bug or glitch on Ebay's end. Also if you made a dispute with paypal they take weeks.
[Image: blazin.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ebay Down!?!? Idiot #1 2 412 11-21-2009, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Skawke