Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My car =) 2003 Mustang Cobra
No bikes are definitely fast that's for sure, that's why I love my Ninja lol

haha, you definitely beat him though, cars are heavier, it takes them a while to get up to speed. The one guy sounded like he was having fun though Smile

This is the ninja that I was talking about in earlier posts
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkg3AKJmfi8[/yt]

Right now it's the only thing I drive, unless I need to tag more than just myself along somewhere then I have the SS. And that's about it.
Yea I know what it is, I used to work on bikes too =). I remember when the ZX14s came out, my friend let me drive his, he basically needed a new seat when I got back LOL.
[Image: unled1kg.png]
Usually, at least in my case, I don't know a lot of girls that know as much as you do about bikes and cars lol. You're ahead of all the people I know so far
Yayyyy +20 points for me. Cars and bikes were my life for a long time, and still are a big part, I can out talk any female by 100% in automobiles though Big Grin
(09-07-2011, 12:41 PM)April Wrote: Yayyyy +20 points for me. Cars and bikes were my life for a long time, and still are a big part, I can out talk any female by 100% in automobiles though Big Grin

That's good you can teach them a thing or two Smile You'd probably be able to out talk a few of my guy friends too lol i'm pretty sure. You should keep me updated on any newer cars or bikes you get, I subbed to your youtube videos by the way
I don't use that Youtube Tongue. I registered in like 05 I believe, I uploaded some videos and that's it, I make CoD videos now for another channel, speaking of that I have 2TB of video to go through :/. Teach them a thing or two? I don't get along with girls too well, not worth my time Tongue
(09-07-2011, 01:03 PM)April Wrote: I don't use that Youtube Tongue. I registered in like 05 I believe, I uploaded some videos and that's it, I make CoD videos now for another channel, speaking of that I have 2TB of video to go through :/. Teach them a thing or two? I don't get along with girls too well, not worth my time Tongue

haha, well then I guess there was no point in subscribing, if it's an old youtube. CoD videos? I'd like to see that! I don't play much, but when I do I somehow manage to beat my brother who plays it while he eats his breakfast almost everyday lol.

"girls aren't worth your time" - I bet lol, you've got yourself busy with bikes, cars, and even CoD instead, that's awesome. Smile
You will have to wait a month or two until I go through them all Tongue.

Girls just don't like cars, or computers, or anything other than shopping for that matter, so talking to them is like talking to a brick wall LOL.
(09-07-2011, 01:31 PM)April Wrote: You will have to wait a month or two until I go through them all Tongue.

Girls just don't like cars, or computers, or anything other than shopping for that matter, so talking to them is like talking to a brick wall LOL.

I could agree (for some people), shopping is their life. I'm just glad I never gave one of them my credit card or anything like that lol. Alright, in that time you'll have to remind me when you have some up. Smile

2TB total in videos that you've created though? Are they in some kind of super HD quality? lol or you just have a ton of them to count?
Nice car you got bro.Big Grin

Wish I could driveSad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your Favorite Dream Car Dcrac23 233 129,014 05-03-2014, 06:27 PM
Last Post: Detective RooTz
  My car Psychosis 28 8,192 08-04-2013, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Uzi
  Car Picture of the day . sunexim 5 907 12-31-2012, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Oveяloяd
  What car would you buy? XACTLYSIN 28 9,981 11-27-2012, 03:10 AM
Last Post: jamessaunders832