Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My car =) 2003 Mustang Cobra
Successful troll is successful Big Grin

How bad is that thing on gas? Tongue
Not too bad I don't think it was stock back at the time I raced it though, when I make some mods to it i'm going to see what time it does then, but everything was stock in that video at just over 400hp. I still have a truck at my parents house that I started building when I was 19. I still need to get a muffler for it and fix up the interior, I don't have all the upholstery done yet, but that thing really eats gas. I swear you can hit the pedal to the ground on that thing though and almost notice the gas meter go down lol. Next time I visit i'll take some pictures, It's still in the garage there, but I have one picture of it on my fridge. If I ever get it done though i'm just going to sell it. It's got a dark glossy blue color on it right now.

Update:
:O, I like that color alot! Yea I am almost to the point of being done with cars, it's an expensive hobby and I'm never satisfied, it gets good gas mileage, about 20mpg, but $55 in gas every other day gets expensive Tongue
That's true, that's why you need a "good" car, and one that you use for everyday use Smile If you can afford it that way, but when you think of it i'm sure it pays for itself with the gas you save if you have a vehicle built for speed. My bike is fine for gas, most of the time it just rolls down hills, and I don't have to use the throttle on the handle, so I save gas that way too, unless i'm going for a speed cruise.
LOL I remember the first day I had my bike, I drove EVERYWHERE, I got 52mpg the first tank, went through it in a day. The next day, I was doing a uturn at a stop light, my foot hit sand on the road and it went down. Don't worry, I held it up until it touched the ground and she didn't get a scratch on her Big Grin. Needless to say I was not scared of it after then and it's safe to say so much for breaking the bike in LOL. Got like 20mph after that it might have been worse I forgot Tongue

I want a luxury car now, needs to be a 6 speed and a v6, and in the nicer brand of cars, there isn't much to choose from besides a G35 or an Acura 3.2tl type s. Hmmm decisions decisions Tongue. The g35 is rwd though and I kinda want to get out of rwd because of snow.
That makes sense, you don't break on corners though, which is what most beginners do when they start out, because of bicycle habits. The tires don't have the same tread as a bicycle so steering is a lot different. My GIXXER had a sprocket chain that was almost 2cm in width, and I remember by the end of the ride my jeans were wrecked lol, oh well though.

Get an SS haha, they are nice to drive, I promise you, and they have the space if you need it. Smile Maybe you want something less heavy on gas though
I'm jealous, very nice car! In belgium they don't really sell Cobras, you have to order them and that will cost you extra =/
File I wouldn't even wanna imagine how much that would cost. And Ace, I didn't brake you derp, I had my foot on the ground, I was literally going 1mph like a moron, leave me alone I was a noob Tongue
[Image: unled1kg.png]
I actually never driven a cobra before, but I would agree they look really nice. Mustangs in general usually have a nice look. I've driven lots of different cars now that I think of it, but never a mustang. Trucks, Motorcycles, everything but a mustang. I've even driven a galardo before. (Cost me almost $2000 a day to rent in LA but it was worth it, I had the thing up to 150 or 160 on the highway, and there was nobody else on it, but I took my girlfriend with me). Rented it with another friend of mine and his girlfriend, all 4 of us had fun with the thing.
I'd like to drive a car like that, but wouldn't pay to, plus our bikes go that fast so it doesn't matter Tongue.

This is my old Cobra on the parkway in Pittsburgh, didn't floor it until I got to about 120 and there were 4 guys in the car with me.

And then later that night, Anthony wanted to race his Cobra against my R6 Tongue

http://www.streetfire.net/video/my-05-r6..._53582.htm
[Image: unled1kg.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your Favorite Dream Car Dcrac23 233 129,002 05-03-2014, 06:27 PM
Last Post: Detective RooTz
  My car Psychosis 28 8,188 08-04-2013, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Uzi
  Car Picture of the day . sunexim 5 907 12-31-2012, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Oveяloяd
  What car would you buy? XACTLYSIN 28 9,981 11-27-2012, 03:10 AM
Last Post: jamessaunders832