Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My car =) 2003 Mustang Cobra
You need to stop calling people nerds, I only asked you a question.

I didn't say I didn't believe you, you just don't see many Photographers around that's all...

They're nice pictures, and your number plate made me laugh Smile
I call everyone a nerd ;-). All of the pics are shitty cell phone pictures other than the one with the black 03 in them.

I like my license plates, the no excuses one was my favorite, guys always had an excuse not to race me at the track Tongue
(09-07-2011, 07:45 AM)April Wrote: Hahaha, where do you see fruits and veggies nerd? Tongue. That was taken at a local park Smile.

I wanna see pics of the Shelby, I've worked on cars for over 10 years now and love everything about them! Smile.

I know it's a Ford silly Tongue, I said it is the only Ford I'd ever own ;-).

Yea I was in college in 2005-2006, I had a 2005 Raven edition R6 and a 2006 Raven edition R1, I miss my babies Sad

ahh, I thought you were talking about a different car, and saying that Fords were bad here:
Quote:only had one car that wasn't a Cobra. Only Ford I'd ever own LOL

Kind of like saying that you bought a Ford, and that you'd never buy one again after that (what I thought you said lol)

Checked your other video on the race track though. 11 seconds is nice. Last time I went I had my American stock SS blazer. It's a black one but I loosened the 10mm nut at the back to drop the body so it's lower to the ground. I recently bought a cold air intake for it about a month ago too.

I built my hydraulic low rider, but the damn paint last summer got screwed up when I took it out. Hail with the size of golf balls.... Sad

I'll upload a video of my SS at the race track for ya if you want. When I was there I seen some pretty sweet set ups. lol some guy even had a cumins in a Dakota, and another chevy twin engine single cab did around 9 seconds I think. The pickup when it first hit the gas got it airborn haha and it was bouncing down the track for the first 10 meters or so.

Best I got with my SS though was a 13.8 because the thing is so damn heavy. I couldn't get below 14 after a few runs because the sun came out and everything started to heat up. The engines don't run as well in the heat.
I hoping to get a car soon, I'm quite poor so it wont be anything good, probably something like this:

[Image: Vauxhall-Corsa-MK2.jpg]
Ewwwwwwwww an SS Tongue. That was the slow one, current one goes 10.99@127 with a 1.52 60ft on IRS, not too shabby Smile....

Upload away please Smile

And that car is too small I'd cry Tongue
(09-07-2011, 08:22 AM)April Wrote: Ewwwwwwwww an SS Tongue. That was the slow one, current one goes 10.99@127 with a 1.52 60ft on IRS, not too shabby Smile....

Upload away please Smile

And that car is too small I'd cry Tongue

All I had with me at the time my other low rider built for speed was hailed in, I have about a few thousand in damage I still have to come up with to fix it. Insurance wouldn't do a lot for me. The SS I had was imported. I bought it off a guy from the US and got it shipped. There was another CAN SS there that I wanted to race but the guy wouldn't let me, I hated that guy... One time to race another SS and the guy stopped him when I was up.

Edit: Uploading to youtube > 15 mins and counting down lol
Ace, you must have a good internet. If I tried to post while uploading to youtube my internet would die. xD
Well, 2 minutes left so far, I have tons of videos from the racetrack, and a few of a couple top fuel drag racers, and rocket cars, one was a rocket semi which was pretty awesome. The windows were shaking on the building in the background lol!

Edit: here we go

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVpGAe4QaKs[/yt]

Video messed up a bit I guess because it was taken with an iphone but oh well. On this one the paper that they gave me was for 14.23, the one after I made 13 something
This thread is going to keep me entertained Smile. By the way, umad? <3

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1470926811.png
Haha, she's trying to troll you breshie

Video is up though: http://www.supportforums.net/showthread....#pid239309

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your Favorite Dream Car Dcrac23 233 128,994 05-03-2014, 06:27 PM
Last Post: Detective RooTz
  My car Psychosis 28 8,188 08-04-2013, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Uzi
  Car Picture of the day . sunexim 5 907 12-31-2012, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Oveяloяd