Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
check this
Hi i just write a code in batch form- i excute at school it works fine, and when i try to do it at home it's give me problem.

this is the actually code

can you tell me if something is wrong

@echo off
:A
cls
echo ----------------------------------
echo -------------MSN------------------
echo ----------------------------------
set /p n=User:
set /p m=Message:
net send %n% %m%
pause
Goto A
I fail to see how this pertains to C++
Slackware 13/ArchLinux - C/Assem/Python
(10-27-2009, 02:18 PM)g4143 Wrote: I fail to see how this pertains to C++

My apology for posting in the wrong section- I just did this code in .bat

I just need it to work with Ip address and hide the sender ip address, do any of you know a way on how to do it?

ps: I don't think it belongs to Microsoft support either.
I am currently trying to find a more suitable place to put this. Any ideas where I should move it to?

I placed it in Microsoft Support because .bat files are usually used on Microsoft Windows and it's better than being in the C++ forum which doesn't have any resemblance to batch files.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Quote:Hi i just write a code in batch form- i excute at school it works fine, and when i try to do it at home it's give me problem.
"net send" recquire to activate a windows service. It is called "Messenger Service". You can activate it with Run Command > services.msc > Right clic on Messenger Service > properties and activate it.
(10-27-2009, 02:50 PM)Skill Wrote: I am currently trying to find a more suitable place to put this. Any ideas where I should move it to?

I placed it in Microsoft Support because .bat files are usually used on Microsoft Windows and it's better than being in the C++ forum which doesn't have any resemblance to batch files.

I think it should go to Programming section anything that has to do with codes its programming.